Serenity

Please do not comment errors. I ignore them. You may be trying to help, but they don't help.
_______________________

Riley's POV

"Oh my god. Turn it off! I screeched as the smoke alarm shouted out raging noises.

Alex stood there trying to blow smoke away with a dish rag as Derek and Mark stood over the stove frantically filling the smoking pots with water, to cool them down.

"What the hell does it look like I'm trying to do!" Alex's deep voice rang out, loudly, overpowering the boisterous noise.

"These two idiots tried to fucking cook!" Alex shouted as he continued to waves the dish rag around. "But they can't even cook for fucks sake!"

Damn he sounded mad.

"That won't help." I said swiping the dish rag from his hands.

Swiper no swiping.

I sighed throwing my head back.

Damn you Dora.

Tapping his shoulders I spoke up, "Give me a lift." He only looked down at me, his forehead creasing in confusion, until I shoved his head down, allowing me to climb on his shoulder, ungracefully.

"Don't you dare drop me." I threatened as we wobbled to the left slightly. "Hand me that pan." I said pointing to the black pan that lay untouched by Derek and Mark's cooking.

Once he handed it to me, I carefully balanced my self on his shoulders, the loud noise becoming louder as my head became closer.

I threw my hands up, carrying the pan, as the fire alarm smash once, not fully stopping the noise. Only dulling it.

I threw the pan up into the alarm, a few more times until the obnoxious noise stopped and the broken bits fell to the floor.

"Alarm go boom." I said as Alex let me off his shoulders. "Riley smash." I said in a deep man voice, to annoy him as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Why don't you three go outside and grill burgers and stuff. Me and Kate, will make salad and Dylan and Trevor can run and get some drinks. Okay." I said as the smoke cleared out and they nodded.

"And what the hell were you trying to make?" I said questioning the new smell that arose in the air.

Mark shrugged. "I think it was eggs. I'm not so sure." Laughing I shoved him put the door, handing him three beers. Which were the only ones we had left.

"Dylan! Trevor!" I shouted seconds before they both came bounding down the stairs.

"Sawubona!" I shouted grinning yet again. They both slowed their paces and glanced at each other in worry. I rolled my eyes at them. They're so damn paranoid. "It's Hello, in Zulu."

"What is wrong with you?" Trevor asked as they came over to me. "Like are you all there. Mentally."

Rolling my eyes I tossed Dylan his car keys. "Go pick up drinks. Were gonna barbecue."

Trevor shrugged, nudged Dylan and they made their way out.

"Who's that?" Kate's voice questioned as she made her way through the kitchen over two me.

"Trevor. He's from my old pack. It's a long story. I'll make Derek tell you." I said grinning at her.

She laughed and helped me cut up all fruits and vegetables as we made two bowls of salad and a plate of fruit.