Demoralize

Do not comment errors. Oh and try not to comment on this; + about claiming and what not.

This is edited
_________________________

Riley's POV

"Where are we even going?" Avery whined in an obnoxious tone.

I rolled my eyes, "Do you ever stop whining Princess?" I said sarcastically, giving her a mock grin. Avery and I were trudging our way through the woods. She hated the woods as much as I hated Emma Roberts. And that was a lot. Meanwhile, I loved the woods. The best place where you could just leave and no one would find you until you wanted them too.

She stopped, playfully glaring at me for the princess comment. "Seriously Riley! My feet hurt and I'm tired and I don't like the woods and bugs are all around me."

"Get over it." I muttered as I pushed back a branch. "It's not like the bugs are going to kill you."

"What if they do?" She countered back. I rolled my eyes. She really can be a diva.

"They won't-" I was cut off by her, yet again, my eyes rolling in annoyance.

"What if they do Riley? What are you going to say at my funeral huh? 'I'm sorry I forced my best friend to go out into the woods and I'm sorry I didn't believe her when she said the bugs would kill her?"

"Are you high?" I asked staring at her with a blank look on my face. She truly was a blonde.

She glared at me. "No. I'm just looking at all the horrors that are in the woods."

"Bugs are not horrors Avery." I rolled my eyes. She was such a diva.

"Whatever." She huffed. "Why are we out here anyway?"

I shrugged. "I don't really know." I was lying of course. I didn't want Avery to know the reason since the surprise would be messed up.

She stopped mid way, causing me to turn to face her. "What now?"

"You don't even have a reason?" She accused.

I scoffed. "I do so."

"What is it?" She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

Rolling my eyes, I reached into my bag pulling out the Tequila bottle. "I got your favorite Tequila. Happy Birthday you bitch."

Her eyes widened. "I totally forgot my own birthday. With everything going on..." She trailed off before launching herself into my arms. "You are the greatest friend ever!"

"I know. I know." I said dramatically as I flipped my hair around. "Now let's go celebrate at the top of the waterfall."

"So is he good in bed?" I slurred as I laid down in the grass.

Avery and I had gotten to talking about her secret boyfriend and she still wasn't telling me his name. She has told me numerous times that he was amazing and that he treated her like she is the only thing in the world.

"I haven't had sex with him yet." She muttered.

"Why?" I asked. She had been so invested in this guy it was shocking to me. Anytime we would hangout or when we were at school, all I heard about was him.

She shrugged not answering, causing my interest to spike. "Is this guy your mate?"

She took a shot of Tequila, quickly downing it. "I think so. But that really scares me."