.33.

:::TERENY:::

Tereny,

I know that I'm the last person you want to hear from, but I just had to write this letter. First off, I just want to say that I'm sorry for all of the pain that I've caused you. Sitting behind bars as long as I've been sitting here, you have nothing to do but think of all the shit you've done wrong. And I want to certainly apologize for my wrong-doing. I am also embarrassed to say that I've played you and know that I was the reason your life was on hold. With all of this on my conscious, I just can't express the ounce of sorrow I'm holding. All I can do is say that I'm sorry.

    I'm sorry for what I'd done to you and for attempting to kill your now husband. Tereny, I'm sorry for a lot of things. And I can go on and on about how sorry I am in this letter, but I want you to know that not a day goes by when I think about all you've done for me. And I'm thankful you did these things for me even when I didn't deserve them.

    I know this letter is random and you probably won't read it. You'll probably throw it out. I tried sending you something before at your apartment, but it came back so I assume you don't live there anymore. And your parents' address was all I could think of. I'm trying my hardest to reach out to you.

    Tereny, it's important to me that I see my daughter. I want to see her. I know that you've moved along with Cheri's little brother and the two of you are happily married now and doing your own thing, but I just need to see her.   

    I've been dreading the day that I feel alone. And honestly, I feel so alone that it's almost as if I have nothing to live for anymore. Being on lockdown 24/7 may not be as bad as you think it is, but it gives you time to think of where you've gone wrong. And I've gone wrong my whole life. But now I want to do something right. Not just for me, but for my children. And your daughter, she's my daughter too. I just want to see her. Even if it only means seeing her once. I just want to see her.

    And I know right now, you're thinking of mailing in a picture and calling it what it was, but I want to see her in person for the first time. I want to be reinstated, Tereny. I made the wrong decision. And while I'll be here until she's damn near 6-7years old, I still want to be a part of her life. I want her to know where she really came from.

    I may not be able to do much within these jail walls, but I want to do right for my children when I can. And with her as my daughter, I want to be there for her. I want to help you, Tereny. I don't want you and Bruce doing this alone. And with her as my own, I pray Bruce understands. I want to see her. Please, let me see Britney.

    Can you please respond to me, Tereny? Please? I really need to hear from you about this matter.

    This isn't my way of trying to get back into your life. I want you to be happy. I just want to be happy too. And I feel that happiness starts for me when my children are involved. And I promise, after I see her for the first time, I don't want to have her come back here again. I just want her to know who her real father is and to be a part of her life. Please don't stop me, Tereny.

                                    -Tray

"He wants to see Britney..." I tell my mom once I finish reading the letter.

    Part of me wanted nothing to do with the letter but to throw it into the garbage, but my mom insisted I read it. Now that I've read it, I had a whole bunch of mixed feelings about this situation.

    It's taken me too long to realize how dumb of a woman I was for Tray. And with me having his daughter and being able to move along with my life for twelve months now, without him, it was the best thing that's ever happened in my life. And now that Britney's about to be one, he wants to see her? I can't believe this is happening. And I'm damn sure Bruce wouldn't want any of this happening. Bruce still has animosity towards him for shooting him. Bruce is Britney's legal father. Tray had signed all of his rights away. But now, I guess being in prison has possibly made him a better man? Yea, whatever.