Heaven and Hell; Chapter One; I Thought I Lost You. ** ON HOLD **

I left him there, laying in his own pool of blood, helpless, crying out for help..

"Heaven Please, no! Don't do this..."

I felt a stray tear escape my eye, but quickly wiped it away. I loved him, but he was in danger... I couldnt have that. I took the knife, and plunged it deep into his chest, once more. If I could help it, I didnt want him suffering.

"I'm sorry.. I really am." I choked out under my tears.

I watched the light leave his eyes, like the last star left in the night sky, the last spark of life in him. I heard the knife hit the floor, and ran. I ran, for everything I had left.. I had to leave, I couldn't stay there...

 ***

I looked up into the dim light. Where was I? Why did my arm hurt so much? I looked around, through fuzzy eyes. I could faintly make out straps, holding me down to the table. At the foot of my bed, I saw a dark figure. I squinted my eyes, and sucked in a huge gulp of air. Loose fitting skin, large, white, pointy teeth, black holes for eyes. It had to be a dream...

"SNAP OUT OF IT HEAVEN!" I screamed through tear-filled eyes.

I clenched my fists so hard my nails dug into my skin, leaving scratches. This wasn't a dream... I clung to the bed with all the strength I had, as the dark figure bit down on my leg. I cried out in pain. I watched the world around me fade into black. I dreamt of a dark place. Full of spirits... Angry ones. They're stuck, in between these two separate places; Heaven and Hell.

"Heaven? Are you okay?" I heard a little voice whisper.

"Why am I tied down?" I whispered weakly.

"Heaven.. You're not tied down.." Angel whispered. "Are you thirsty?" She asked. I shook my head. A thought quickly clicked in my mind.

"Kaleb.." I whispered. I watched Angel's eyes well up with tears.

"He's.. Gone, Heaven." She whispered.

"Angel, go home. Now." I told her. I felt my face heat up, and my eyes start to sting.

"But.. Why? What happened to him?" She asked concerned. I shook my head.

"GO HOME! NOW!" I yelled at her through my tears. She nodded and quickly walked out.

I hugged my knees and rested my head on them as I cried.

"I.. Can't believe myself." My head was reeling with thoughts that I couldn't get out of my head.

"Why not?" I heard a familiar voice whisper. I glanced up, and saw him standing there.

"Kaleb.." I whispered.

"Yeah?" He asked me, looking concerned.

"They told me.. You were dead.." I choked out.

He looked down, and leaned on the door frame. "Oh." He whispered. I nodded.

"Does that mean they lied to me?" I asked. He shook his head. "So you're.." He nodded. "But it can't be!" I yelled at him. He looked up at me with ice blue eyes.

"But it is." He whispered. I threw myself out of bed, and quickly ran to him and hugged him.

"See? You're alive. I feel you here with me.." I choked out. No comment.. I opened my eyes, and saw myself hugging the air. He wasn't there anymore. I fell to the floor. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!" I yelled furiously. I threw around anything I could find, creating loud noises.

"Heaven.. HEAVEN!" I heard a voice yell from the door.

"WHAT!" I snapped. I whirled around and saw Izzy.

"Calm down.." He whispered as he walked up to me.

"I can't do this anymore, Iz." I whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I know, Heaven." He whispered as he grabbed my hand and slowly turned it over.

"Whats this?" He asked.

"What? Oh.. That. When I first woke up, awhile ago, I saw a dark figure.. It had loose fitting skin, with large white teeth, and black holes for eyes.. It bit down on my leg... Look." I showed him my leg, but to my surprise, there wasn't anything there.

"What? Heaven, there isn't anything here.." He whispered, looking concerned.

"I swear, it was there before.." I whispered.

He shrugged. "I know what it feels like to lose someone you love.. It hurts." He whispered, his eyes swimming with tears.

"You do?" I asked.

He looked at me. "I lost you for a long time, Heaven."

I felt my eyes well up with hot tears again. "Iz, you don't love me.. I'm horrible." I whispered.

"I love you because you're you. You don't let people change you. When I saw you with Kaleb, I couldn't be around you anymore. It hurt too much." He kept looking at me. I could feel his gaze on me.

"Oh." I whispered. He pulled my head up, so I was looking him right in the eyes, and he kissed me. I never thought a kiss from Iz could feel so.. Right.

"I love you.. More than anything, Heaven." He whispered. I could feel my hot tears start streaming down my face. Tears of happiness, and sorrow.

"Iz, I love you too.. I have for so long, but I've been scared to say anything to you." I whispered.

"Why scared?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Why does it matter?" I asked.

"I don't know. It just does.." He whispered.

"I was scared you'd laugh at me." I spit out. He looked at me. I could see his eyes darken.

"Laugh at you? Heaven, why would I laugh?" He whispered. I thought for a minute.

"I.. I don't know. I didn't know you loved me." I choked out. He wiped away a stray tear with his sleeve.

"Don't cry." He told me. I let out a smile. "Is that a smile I see?" He asked, grinning. I smiled even bigger.

"Nooo.." I said sarcastically.

"Hey, hey. Keep that sarcasm put away, Heaven." He whispered.

"I love you, Iz." I choked out under tears of happiness, and sorrow.

"I love you too, Heaven." He choked out. I watched his eyes drown in tears.

I couldn't help but whisper "I thought I lost you..." He hugged me tenderly, getting tighter and tighter as each second passed.

"I thought I lost you too, Heaven." He whispered.