Heaven and Hell; Chapter Seventeen; Who Are You?

I stared up into the blue sky, blinking, trying to get rid of the blur. What had just happened? The last thing I remembered was Noah.. Didn't I kill him? I sat up, wiping my eyes furiously. I saw a girl, drifting over to me.

"Hi, I'm Savannah.." She told me, holding out her hand. I went to grab it, but strangely, my hand fell right through hers. "Oh, sorry." She mumbled as she pulled away.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Umm, I'm a ghost.. I was sent here to show you around.." She whispered. I looked her up and down, examining her. She definitaly wasn't alive.. She was wearing a tightly fitting tank top, with a pair of skinny jeans. Her outfit clung tightly to her body, showing off her beautiful figure. She had long light brown, wavey hair, leading just over half way down her back. She was beautiful.

"Oh.. Am I a ghost?" I suddenly felt a rush of cold air surround me. I watched her hang her head.

"Yes.." She mumbled. I felt my mouth drop open. I guess Noah wasn't kidding..

"But.. How? How did this happen, Savannah?" I asked, throwing myself upright.

"You see that boy over there? Noah? Well, you guys had a disgareement. He killed you." She told me, staring at her nails, chewing the ones that seemed too long. She looked totally disinterested in the topic. How could she be so disinterested?! I had just died!

"Well, obviously." I shot at her, rolling my eyes.

"Hey, stop. I don't need your bullshit. I have enough of my own." She told me, dropping her hand and narrowing her eyes at me.

"You're dead. What kind of bullshit could you possibly have?" I asked her, getting defensive.

"Oh, I don't know. The same kind of bull you have? You're dead too, dumbass." She shot at me, clearly pissed off.

"Right.. Sorry.." I whispered, picking myself up off the ground.

"Shall we go?" She asked, staring at my body.

"Oh. Go where, exactly?" I asked, smiling a little.

"I wanna show you your family." She whispered, taking my hand. No. I don't want to see them. I don't want to see what I've caused. "Oh, that's too bad. Because you're coming." She told me, grinning widely. "Oh, didn't I tell you? I can read minds. It's what I got along with dying." I felt my mouth drop open.

Walking up the cold steps to my parent's house made my stomach turn. I watched her peek through the window, and what she saw made even her cringe at it. I glanced in my house, and gasped as I had never gasped before. A gasp of fear.

***

Woohoo?? New chapter??

I love how I'm supposed to be writing an essay on my favourite season, but got hooked on here anyways. But yeah. New chapter. Hopefully I'll update more often.<3