Heaven and Hell; Chapter Fourteen; Back To Hell..

I stood in the doors to the school, staring into the halls with disgust. What the hell.. I'm gone for three days and suddenly preppy girls rule the school? HELL NO!

"What the hell, guys? This is my school, not yours.." I told a bunch of cheerleaders. The head cheerleader walked out from behind the squad and looked me up and down.

"Its alright, girls. Just another emo freak." She yelled as she turned her back on me. Okay, just saying, but that is the WORST thing you can do to me when you say somthing like that. I clenched my fists.

"Say that again and I put you in the hospital, got it?" I said, trying to look calm. She turned around, glaring at me.

"Whatever, emo chick." She said, looking right into my eyes. Hmm, the word "whatever".. Girl talk for; I hope you fall off a cliff, get eaten by a shark, then get hit by a train. Highschool is a terrible world. I felt my hands push against her. She stumbled back.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!" She yelled at me. I let out a sly grin.

"You tell me." I said as I turned to walk away. "So, we made an agreement? My school? Yes? Good. I knew you'd see it my way." I sighed. It felt GOOD to be back.

I continued walking down the hall as heads turned and little whisperes started around me. All I could do was smirk.

"Why was she suspended?"

"Did you hear about that cheerleader?"

"She runs the damn school, man."

Gotta love it. I caught eyes with Hunter, who was standing with a bunch of his friends. I'll admit, they looked really cool. I wanted to get to know them. Just the thought made me smile. Hunter nodded to his friends and turned to walk to me.

"Hey Hunter!" I exclaimed, running to him and hugging him tightly. I felt somthing for Hunter.. Ever since I first layed eyes on him. Love at first sight? I sighed. A happy sigh. I felt his arms wrap around me in a tight hug. He was 3 inches taller than me, making it perfect.

"Hey, Heaven." He whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps and a bright red color to my face. Wonderful. I saw Izzy coming. He did NOT look happy. Oh shit.

"What's going on here, now?" Izzy asked, looking directly at me. I could tell Hunter wanted to say somthing, but I shook my head at him.

"It was a hug, Iz.. Chillax." I told him, bearing an intense glare on my face. He pushed past Hunter and took his spot on my left. I rolled my eyes and moved away. If there was anything I hated most, it was when Izzy got jealous. So annoying..

"Look, Izzy.. You really need to calm down. We're just friends, and that was just a hug. Do you honestly think I'd cheat on you?" I asked, staring at him. I could tell what was coming.

"Yeah, Heaven. I do think you'd cheat." He admitted, looking away. I felt my eyes well up with tears.

"Oh.. I'm sorry you feel that way. But if that's the way you feel, I need a break." I told him, looking at my feet.

"But Heaven-"

"No buts. I made up my mind. I'm done." I whispered as I turned to walk away. I knew what Hunter would be doing. Shooting Izzy a look that SCREAMED you're an asshole.. I was happy I had Hunter. He meant alot to me. I would never cheat. After all the times Izzy snuck out behind my back and messed around at parties. I felt the hot tears sting my eyes as they started rolling down my cheeks. The halls flooded with whispers again. Everyone must have seen it. I wiped my cheeks and walked down the hall.

"Heaven, stop!" Hunter yelled down the hall. I heard his approaching footsteps behind me. He grabbed my hand. I whirled myself around almost hitting him.

"WHAT!" I yelled. Before I knew it, I felt his lips on mine. I closed my eyes. Yes.. Finaly.. We pulled apart and he looked me dead in the eyes. I hugged him tightly.

"Heaven, I need you to know how I really feel about you.." He whispered so no one around us could hear. I nodded. "Heaven, I think.. I think I might be in danger of falling in love with you.." He whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, be being the bumhole I know you guys think I am, I'm ending that chapter right there. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *evil grin*

..who am I kidding? I'm going to post this chapter then get started right away on #15. *palmface*

CHAPTER 15, HERE I COME(:

..Just kidding. POV's HERE I COME(; love you guys<3(: