Heaven and Hell; Chapter Six; Could It Be?

I could feel his eyes beaming on me. I turned around. "What do you want." I snapped at him. "Nothing. You were leaving?" He said, sounding calm. "Yeah. Whatever. Bye, Izzy." I whispered, turning to walk out the door. I felt my heart slump when I walked out the door. I got in the car, and I drove.. I drove for all I had.

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, and my phone going off. 7 New Messages. Great. I quickly flicked through them. 3 from Izzy, 4 from Noah.

"Heaven, I'm so sorry. Please come home." - Izzy.

"Heaven? I heard about you and Iz. I'm sorry." - Noah.

"Heaven, please. I was being stupid. I need you." - Izzy.

 "Heaven, if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here." - Noah.

"Heaven. I love you." - Izzy.

"I really need to tell you somthing, but I don't know how to say it.." - Noah.

"Heaven, I need to talk to you. In person. ASAP." - Noah.

I let out a long hard sigh.

Once again, I felt my eyes fill with tears. Fighting them back, I kept driving. "I HATE THIS!" I screamed, as I cranked the radio, so no one could hear me screaming from outside my vehicle. "I HATE MY LIFE, I HATE EVERYTHING!" I screamed as I went for the closest possible thing to cause harm to myself - a lighter. I flicked it on. I could feel the heat begin to heat up my leg. I wanted to pull away, but strangly, it felt.. Nice.. "Bite the lip just forget the bleeding", a quote from a song I know.. It's called; Stop The Bleeding - To Write Love On Her Arms. It just.. Kept replaying over and over in my head. I bit my lip as my leg became hotter, and before I knew it, it was a burn. I bursted into tears, and I knew I had to go back.

I looked up into Noah's eyes. "Heaven, I love you." He whispered, as he wrapped his arms around me. It felt.. Good, knowing someone cared. But, no matter how much I liked his hug, I pushed him away and told him "No, you don't.." firmly. "Yes, I do." He fought back. "Noah, you don't even know anything about me." I told him, as I rolled my shorts up. "You see this!? DO YOU SEE THIS?!" I yelled at him. "THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOU!" I screamed, as I got up and walked away. I felt his hard grasp hit my shoulder, as he pulled me around to face him and kissed me. I looked up into his eyes and thought for a minute I actually liked him. I shook my head, pulling myself away from my fairytale. "Noah, please just.. Just stop." I pleaded, looking away. I tried to hide the fact I was blushing, but with my luck, he saw my cheeks to red. I watched his face light up with one of those sly grins. The ones that made me feel like I was the luckiest girl alive. He pushed my blonde curls out of my face. "Heaven, I see your cheeks. I know you love me." He whispered, looking into my eyes. "Noah, stop. Go away. I knew coming to see you would be a bad idea. All you want is me. I know that. I'm not some sloppy second, Noah. I watched you hit on that other girl. She rejected you, so you come to me. Nice. Nice job." I told him. I reconized the edge in my voice again, only this time, it wasn't on purpose.

"Noah, leave her alone." I heard a familiar voice tell him. I whirled around, and there he was. Izzy. "Izzy!" I called as I ran up to him. "Oh my god, Izzy. I've been a mess.." I whispered, hugging him tightly. Feeling his arms around me again made me feel.. Safe. "I have too, Heaven." He told me, pulling away and pushing past me towards Noah. "Now look, Noah. I can either do this the.. Hard way, or the easy way. You choose." Izzy told him, looking like he was ready to kill. "I choose.." Noah shot a hard glance at me. "Hard way." He grinned. "A'iight. I didn't want it to come to this but.." Izzy's voice trailed off. "Heaven, go over there. Please. I don't want you getting hurt." Izzy told me, sounding angry. I nodded. "No, Heaven. You don't have to listen to him. Stay there." Noah prompted me. I glared at him. "Noah, back off. I'm so tired of you. Izzy is who I want. Not you." I screamed. Izzy looked at me. I could tell what he was thinking; whoa, since when did THIS Heaven come out? I shot him a quick smile, but kept my stare on Noah. "A'iight, let's do this." Izzy said, walking up to Noah.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well? What do you think so far? Comment? Vote? Thanks for reading, guys!:DD