Heaven and Hell; The Fight - POV's.

- Izzy's POV - The Fight.

Watching Noah and Heaven together made me feel threatened. It made me wish I never introduced the two of them. Heaven slowly started drifting farther and farther away. She kept asking about Noah. To which I reply; "Why don't you just text him." I could hear the tone in my voice. "Izzy what's wrong.." She asked me, looking upset. "Just.. Forget it. It's nothing." I told her, keeping my eyes glued to the ground. "Obviously somthings wrong." She mumbled, getting up and walking away. "Izzy, I can't play guessing games with you anymore. I just.. Can't." She added, as she turned around. I looked up at her. "Well, if it's bothering you THAT much, just go to Noah." I snapped, as I stood up. A full 4 inches taller than her. She looked up at me, tears filling her eyes. "What did you just say to me?" She asked, adding a wicked edge to her voice. "You heard me. I said just go to Noah." I yelled. "You know what, Iz? I'm done. Maybe I WILL go to Noah. Just.. Don't bother texting, or calling me. I'm done with you." She said, sounding completely calm. I watched the tears she had been fighting back for so long start streaming down her face. I wish I could hug her. I wish I could be the one to comfort her. I knew it'd be Noah.

- Heaven's POV - The Fight.

I didn't know why Izzy felt so threatened by Noah. He's my friend, nothing more. Okay, Alright. I might feel a little somthing for him, but it isn't much, I swear. I knew I had started drifting away from Izzy, and I felt terrible for it. Sure, I'd ask about Noah every little while, but that's because I never text him. I'd always ask him "What's wrong?" To which he'd reply; "Nothing." It makes me crazy. That one night, somthing went terribly wrong. "Izzy, I can't play guessing games with you anymore.. I just.. Can't." I told him, trying to be as nice about it as possible. I watched his eyes go dark. "Well, if it's bothering you THAT much, just go to Noah." He snapped, standing up. I looked up at him. Why can't he see that this is killing me? I wish I could explain it, but I can't.. I felt my eyes begin to sting. "What did you just say to me?" I asked, adding an edge to my voice. I don't get why it's such a big deal that I'm friends with Noah. He's cool. "You heard me. I said, JUST GO TO NOAH!" He screamed at me, getting closer to my face. I looked into his cold eyes. "You know what, Iz? I'm done. Maybe I WILL go to Noah. Just.. Don't bother texting, or calling me. I'm done with you." I told him. It hurt.. Alot. It wasn't Noah I wanted; it was Izzy. I felt my cheeks heat up, from my tears I had been holding back for so long. I wish he'd just hug me and all this would be over.. It wasn't Noah I wanted, it was Izzy.