Heaven and Hell; Chapter Two; You Mean Everything To Me.

I walked into the hospital room, and asked for Heaven. "She actually left about an hour ago." The nurse quickly replied without looking up at me. "Oh, okay. Thanks anyways." I called to her while walking out. "Where could she have gone?" I asked myself. I grabbed out my phone. 6 new messages, 2 missed called. All I could do was smile.

"Izzy? I'm out of the hospital. Meet me in the park. We're going swimming(:"

"Iz? Turn your damn phone on!"

"Seriously, Izzy. You're scaring me."

"Izzy! When you get these, please call me!"

"IZZY! Dammit, Iz!"

"Izzy, I need to talk to you! Meet me in the park. ASAP!"

I quickly dialed her number. "Hello?" "HEAVEN!" I replied excitedly. "IZZY!? Oh my God, I've been texting you and calling you forever!" She told me. "I KNOW! I'm so sorry! I turned off my phone! I went to the hospital looking for you and they said you left!" I told her, feeling stupid. "Well? What are you waiting for! Get your butt over here!" She told me. "Okay! I'll see you in a few."

I walked over to the park; Sunny Side Park. It's the best place to go for anything. I always walk there when I feel down. Heaven and I always used to meet up there, before she started dating Kaleb.

There she was, standing there, completely perfect. I always thought of her like a fallen Angel from Heaven. Sometimes, I even call her Fallen (Fa - Lynn) . She began running up to me, her body flowing perfectly. I felt her warm hug wrap around me. I was embraced with utter warmth.

"Hey." She whispered, looking at me through ice blue eyes. "Hey. I missed you." I told her, feeling so much better being around her. She smiled. "I missed you too.. Alot." I couldn't help but grin at the sight of her smile. We walked, hand in hand, down the small path.

"So, what made you come back, looking for me?" She asked, keeping her eyes on the ground. "Well, I heard about Kaleb, and I felt like I needed to be there for you. It's hard losing someone you love." I replied. I sounded choked up, and I didn't like it. "Izzy, the hardest thing for me, was when we lost contact. I missed you so much." She told me, through her tears. I hugged her. "It's okay, Heaven. I'm here now." I whispered. "You always have, and always will mean everything to me." She told me. "I love you.." I choked out. She looked up at me. "I love you too, Iz."