3: Holy Fuck Edward Cullen!

Chapter 3: Holy Fuck Edward Cullen!

I took a long breaths as I approached Rodrick's apartment. God this is excruciating. Not only the fact that Rodrick could be cheating on me was killing me but also Rodrick hates when I sneak in. He respects his privacy and prefers to be told beforehand than just popping out of nowhere. That's the lesson I learned when I tried to surprise him on his 19th birthday. But whatever, my main priority is to clear the doubt in my mind and prove this supposed 'A' wrong.

The familiar sound of moans interrupted my thoughts. I froze at my spot.

Oh. My. God.

A is right.

The next sentence that I heard kind of confirmed my suspicion.

"Oh God... You are so good...Ahhh yes..." rest of his words muffled by his moans. I couldn't believe this. I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming or not. The pinch caused my arm to throb in pain and confirmed the fact that I wasn't dreaming.

Without thinking any further, I reached for the knob and turned it around to see the most revolting sight. My boyfriend oh wait... ex-boyfriend was sitting on his bed while his jeans and his underwear was on the floor. A blonde head covered my boyfriend's crotch area. They were too into their job to see me standing on the doorway. Finally as my ex-boyfriend's gaze met my eyes all signs of pleasure drained from his face instead it was replaced by fear. The blonde noticed his shock as she tilted her head upwards.

Wait! The blonde looked familiar... her curly blonde hair which reached just below her shoulder and she was wearing a black backless dress. That's... That's Casey's seduction dress.

The blonde turned around and I backed away from the door hitting my head against the wall as I let out a small gasp. No this can't be true. This. Can't. Be. True. Anger and sadness engulfed me at the same time. I felt the betrayal ripping my heart out and shattering it into pieces. In the fight of anger and sorrow, anger won.

"You bastard! So this is your project?!" I yelled at Rodrick who was clumsily buttoning his pants while my ex best friend reached out for me.

"Grace we can explain..." Before she could say anything I continued.

"Explain what?" I screamed at her backing away from her touch.

"So this is what your grandma has been teaching you... How to give your best friend's boyfriend a fellatio", I hissed letting out a throaty laugh. My cheeks became heavy as tears threatened to spill out of my eyes but I ignored them.

"We promised each other this was the last time we would be doing this!" Rodrick cried out in desperation. Wait what? They have done this before? I looked at them in utter disgust.

As soon as the words left his mouth, I can see from his expression that he instantly regretted it. He crossed his hands over his chest looking down while Casey looked at me sadly.

"So for how long has this been going on?" I asked trying to make sure my voice didn't come out broken.

They both looked down none of them daring to face me. The dreadful silence surrounded us and it was slowly sucking everything out of me, crumbling my composure.

"How fucking long has this been going on?" I yelled.

"For a month", Casey said timidly casting a glance at me. Her face had guilt written all over it. This is the first time I am seeing the loud Casey's different side. I have never seen her so uncomfortable.

I dragged my numb body towards Rodrick. For a moment I just stared him. He was the same guy who stole my first kiss at the park 7 years ago. The same person who stood beside me in my worst and best times, the same person with whom I have spent talking about our future together.

Taking my silence as an encouragement he took my hands in his. Slowly drawing circles with his thumbs on my wrist.

"I am sorry", he said. Somehow that sorry didn't sound so sincere to me.

"Oh fuck off", I said and with that I kneed his crotch. His hands immediately flew to his pants. Last thing I know he fell on the floor while moaning in pain as I rushed out of the apartment. Casey rushed to follow me leaving a whimpering Rodrick.

Feeling her hands on my back, I turned around and snapped at her. "Leave me alone". She slowly backed away as I closed my apartment door behind me.

Now that I was alone I couldn't keep the tears to myself anymore. The tears finally started falling down from the corner of my eyes. Although the pain was not physical but somehow I felt my body hurt. I slowly fell on the floor crying out loudly. My own best friend and my boyfriend... I couldn't imagine that in my wildest dreams.

Perhaps I cried myself to sleep because I woke up to find myself sleeping on the floor. My head was awkwardly positioned over my shoulders. Ouch. No wonder my neck hurts.

Ignoring my sore neck I started to get up and headed towards my bedroom. Once I was in my bedroom, I changed into a white loose t-shirt and whipped my face with a towel to remove the sticky feeling of dried up tears against my cheeks.

It has been a long time since Audrey was away so I decided to call up Jeremiah's place and ask his elder brother Gary to drop her off. But the sounds of plates clattering interrupted me. Great after a harsh break up all I need is an intruder. I took a metal candle stand and quietly sneaked in my kitchen.

But as soon as I reached the kitchen I was too shocked to even move. There sitting on my kitchen counter was a half-naked hot guy, who I noticed was eating my leftover chicken casserole. He was sort of transparent as I could see the water cooler behind him. The sunlight coming from the window was making him sort of glitter in the light.

Holy fuck Edward Cullen!

Or wait... Is that...A Ghost?

I dropped the metal stand with a thud on the floor and screamed for my life.

............................

Hey guys! So it all begins.

What do you think of Rodrick and Casey?

As usual vote and comment :)