Chapter Seven

Ezra's POV

I woke up first with Aria's naked body still laying in my arms. Aria was still sleeping so I gently kissed her forehead, making sure I didn't wake her.

I looked over to the clock and it was just after nine thirty in the morning.

I slowly got out of bed and threw on a pair of boxers. After I had my boxers on, I walked to the coffee machine and turned it on.

I looked back over to where Aria was laying, still sleeping peacefully. I smiled at her before I got two cups from the kitchen cabinet.

Once the coffee was ready, I poured it into the cups. I carried the coffee filled cups back to the bed and set them both on the bedside table.

Slowly and carefully, I climbed back into bed next to Aria. I watched her for a few minutes and saw her eyes open slowly.

"Good morning, beautiful," I greeted her.

"Good morning," Aria yawned.

She sat up and looked at me with a smile on her face.

"What time is it?" She asked me.

"Nearly ten," I informed her.

She nodded and let her head fall onto my shoulder.

"How long have you been awake?" She questioned.

"Nearly half an hour," I answered.

Aria looked around the room and her eyes caught glimpse of the coffee that I had made.

"You made coffee?" She asked with a soft tone in her voice.

"Just the way you like it," I said as I handed her a cup.

She took the cup and smiled at me before taking in the scent of the coffee.

"I love the smell of fresh coffee," She said with a happy tone in her voice.

"I know," I smiled at her.

Aria took a sip of her coffee and her lips curved into a smile.

"Perfect," She sighed, content.

"The coffee?" I asked her.

"This whole morning."

"And what makes this morning perfect?"

"Because I'm with you," She answered.

I smiled at her then tilted her chin with my index finger. Slowly, I leaned in and gently pressed my lips against hers and she immediately kissed back.

Once we pulled apart, Aria took another sip of her coffee.

"I need to pick our daughter up in an hour and a half," Aria informed me.

"I can drive you, if you want?" I offered her.

"You don't have to."

"I know, but I want to."

"Okay," Aria agreed. "But only if you're sure."

"I am." I reassured her.

"Thank you, Ezra."

"No need to thank me."

Aria smiled at me then she looked over at the clock.

"Can I have a shower?" She asked me.

"Yeah, of course you can," I told her. "You don't have to ask."

Aria finished her coffee then I watched her as she slowly crawled out of bed. She went and got a towel then walked into the bathroom.