Chapter Ten

Ezra's POV

We arrived at the hospital about half an hour ago and Aria had now been unconscious for nearly an hour.

The nurses let me into Aria's room after they had done some tests on her and made sure that she was stable, but they decided that it would be best if Anastasia got taken to the the family room because the sight of her mother unconscious was upsetting her.

I called Ella and Byron as we were on our way to the hospital to tell them what had happened to their daughter and they got down here as fast as they could.

Ella was currently in the family room with Anastasia and Byron was angrily talking to one of the police officers who were outside Aria's hospital room.

He wasn't angry at the police officers, he was angry about what Andrew had did to her and the condition he'd left her in.

I was also extremely angry about what Andrew did to Aria. I was angry about how anyone would want to hurt her.

Another ten minutes passed before Byron came into Aria's room.

"Is she awake yet?" He asked quietly.

"No," I shook my head. "Not yet."

A few minutes of silence passed until I decided to speak.

"Did they police officers say anything?" I asked Byron. "About Andrew?"

Byron let out a long sigh as he sat in the other chair on the right side of Aria's hospital bed.

"They think he got out of the window, he told me. "They've not caught him yet."

"He better get caught soon." I said as I look at Aria. "If I have to go out and find him myself, I will. He's not getting away with doing this to her."

"Ezra, I know you want to punish him for this, I do too," Byron spoke slowly, "but she's going to need you when she wakes up."

"I know, I just really hope they catch home before she gets out of here."

"Yeah, me too," Byron nodded.

There was another few minutes of silence before I spoke again.

"Aria and I had discussed leaving Rosewood," I started to explaining. "We were going to leave next month and go to New York. We weren't going to tell anyone until we got there incase Andrew found out and came after her."

"Do it," Byron said with a serious look on his face.

"You want me to leave Rosewood with her?"

"Yes I do," he nodded. "As much as I'll miss her and Anastasia, they deserve to get out of this town. So much bad things happened here and I want my daughter and granddaughter be happy."

"When Aria wakes up I'll talk to her about it and if she still wants to leave I'll take her and our daughter to New York once she's recovered," I told Byron.

Byron just nodded and looked back at his daughter.

"You make her happy," Byron started. "She really loves you."