Chapter 6, You mean you don't love me?

As you arrived at the school gate, you held a book with the zodiac signs and the lucky charm for the day. While you were in the universe of your dreams you had never tested your athletic ability. You decided to go straight to the gym. You practiced everything that happens in basketball, from dribbling, to shooting and even dunking. You had amazing athletic ability. As you were shooting three-pointers you realized that you were just as good as the green hair middle schooler. 

As you shot one from all the way of the other side of the court, you saw a flash of green in your vision. You looked to see Midorima standing there, starring. He looked shocked, like he thought he was the only one that could actually shot and make it from that distance. He quickly looked away and his eyes landed on your lucky charm for the day. 

"Oi, what is this? Are you copying me?" He glared.

"N-no. What are you talking about? I'm just going about my day." You gave an innocent look. 

He glared a while longer and decided to join you in practice. Through the whole practice, he keep giving you curious looks. After you were about to leave to get ready for class, he called to you. 

"You, what's your name?"

"It's only polite to give your name first"

"Just call me Midorima"

"Then you can call me (L/N)"

You then tried to walk off but failed as he tightened his hand around your wrist and pulled you back. 

"Do you always bring them to school?" He was looking at the lucky charm in your hand.

"I'm usually rushed out of the house before I can get it. So I bring it when I can." You lied.

"I-I'll bring you one every day then." He blushed and looked away. He was all yours now.

"T-thanks." You pull away and go get ready for class.

When you walk into class, you see Kuroko looking at the desk beside him where you always sit. He was wearing a sad expression. A chair was dropped and made a loud boom, making him look up. He noticed you and kind of perked up. He got out of his chair and started walking towards you. 

"(L/N)-San, I'm s-sorry I ignored you yesterday. It was stupid and I shouldn't h-have been j-jealous. You are allowed to do what you want, I don't own you." You knew he would come back to you.

You cupped his face, "Kuroko, I'm s-sorry too. I should have told you sooner and clarified that Kise and I aren't dating."

You pulled him into a hug. In the anime world, you became shorter too and your face was now in his chest. You looked up to see him blush as he put his arms around your waist. 

Your day continued as normal, you went to classes and hung out with different members of the generation of miracles through out lunch, careful to avoid the emperor. After school you went to model with Kise. He was extremely close to you the whole time and wouldn't stop hugging you. He introduced you to his other friends at work, but you knew he was just showing you off. He offered you to have dinner with him as well but you politely declined as you knew the maid who you still didn't know had already made you dinner ready for when you get home. 

You were driven home and arrived pretty late. As you walked in the door you skipped homework and went straight to dinner. After wards it was a shower and off to bed. Your thoughts of the day came flooding in. You were finally on the right path. Your plan was about to be put into action. Your plan was to...