Chapter 9 A little too close

Warning: There is sexual content in this scene. If this makes you uncomfortable, please do not read. Thanks

As you walked into the Akashi house, you starred at your surroundings. It was so different to the place you lived in. Yours was dark, mainly a contrast between black and white, but his main colour scheme was red. You continued to follow him even thought you didn't know where you were going.

You were lead down multiple long hallways and passed all different doors that could lead to an ultimate dimension for all you knew. You had passed maids who gave you strange looks. After what seemed like eternity, you stopped in front of a door. It looked fascinating and you couldn't help but wonder what would be revealed beyond the door. Akashi turned to look at you.

"I don't remember introducing myself." He leaned over to whisper in your ear, "I'm Akashi Seijuro. You should feel privileged because I've never let anyone in here. But you have really caught my interest."

With that, he opened the door and pulled you in. You saw another door that was closed, a walk-in closet, a few bits of furniture and trinkets and a king size bed.

Akashi had managed to get behind you without you noticing. He whispered in your ear, "Welcome to my room."

He had placed one arm around your waist and the other was squeezing your ass. He was slowly moving his hands upwards to your boobs when your phone rang. You quickly slipped out of his grasp much to his displeasure and answered the phone. After a few 'mmmhmm's' you spoke up.

"Sorry to ruin your day, but I have been called into work." You were disappointed that you couldn't play longer but you didn't show it. You were wearing a smirk had a proud voice on. You weren't about to show him that you were weak to his touch.

You called Scarlett who was 'in the area' after being taken to the front gate by Akashi. He arrived quickly and you left immediately without so much as a goodbye.

You had arrived at the agency quicker then expected. They classed it as an 'emergency' shoot and they were sorry for the last minute call. You checked in and made your way to the studio. Once you arrived you saw Kise already ready. You sat down and got your make up down but stop once you saw what you were expected to wear. In front of you was a crop top, a short school like skirt and thigh high socks. Oh hell no. As you were about to complain and say you weren't doing it, they pushed you into the changing room and the female staff in there changed you. You were pushed back out for the world to see. Kise glance, wait no. He out right starred. He rose to his cheeks. He tried to advert his eyes to no avail.

After the shoot, you and Kise got to get something to eat as it was already passed dinner time and neither has eaten. All of the workers had gone home and they asked you two to lock up once you were done. You both agreed.

"I knew you were beautiful, but you're on a whole new level in that outfit." You looked down at your outfit to see you were still wearing the clothes from the shoot. A nervous laugh escaped from you.

"No wonder you had hickeys on your body, who's the lucky guy?" You completely forgot about then as soon as you did the shoot because they were covered up with make up.

"Well, i-it's no one in particular. It was a one night thing." That's right, you have to keep playing the game you started.

Kise leans over, "I could change that one night into eternity if you let me." You weren't expecting that.

"W-well I... I-I mean." Before you could jumble out the rest of your sentence, his lips were on yours. But your lips didn't respond. When he realized he made his way to your neck, wanting to leave his own marks. He kissed it slowly but pulled away.

"That tastes terrible. They put on too much make up."

He pulled off his shirt, got the jug on the table full of water and poured it on to it. He then wiped your neck clean. after he dropped his shirt on the ground, he started kissing you shirtless. Your hands running up his chiseled chest as your lips moved in sync with his this time. You knew you weren't going to let him go all the way with him but you gave him hope.

His hands slide up your shirt but he didn't take it off. He just gently grabbed your boobs and then made his way down until he reached were your skirt was sitting. His hands went straight past it and down to the bottom of it. He then slid his hands up your thighs. He reached the top of your panties and tried to tug them down. You had broken the kiss a couple of times for you to breath but this time it broke because you released a fake moan. He grinned. He then began to suck on your neck, the side that didn't have hickeys yet. Another mark for people to see. Aomine wouldn't be happy.

Kise slowly inserted a finger into you making you flinch. He then added another and started going back and forth. By the time he had added a third, you had a hickey for every finger inside of you. He got faster and faster. When he was about to pull down his pants to go inside you. You heard footsteps. Kise's head jolted up, putting him to a halting stop. You thought all of the workers had gone home. Kise tried to find his shirt but accidentally tripped, fell on you and you both toppled over on the chair. The worker walking, obviously disturbed by the noise. It was the director.

The director looked at the two of you in a compromising position. He flushed.

"A-ah sorry t-to disturb you. I-I just left something here. Please r-remember the agency rules. I-if this will affect your shoots, I-I'll ban it." With that he quickly stormed off leaving you and Kise completely embarrassed.