Chapter 11 Eyes on him.

This contains sexual content please do not read if you are uncomfortable. Thank chu              

As you arrived at school for the second time today, you only had one class left so you made your way there. When you got there you were suddenly happy remembering the fact that you had class with Kuroko. You walked into class and sat in the seat beside him.

"(L/N)-San, where were you? I haven't seen you since first class." You blushed at the fact that he had realized your disappearance.

You laughed nervously. "Akashi... Well, he t-took my back to his house to meet his father."

His face contorted into a frown. "And why did he want to meet you?" His dace now softened, afraid of the answer.

How would you break it to him that Akashi was 'interested' in you? "Well, h-he said he was i-interested in me and his f-father wanted to see if I'm w-worthy." You stuttered a lot.

Kuroko had a harsh frown on his face again instead of the soft one. "He can't have you." Kuroko proclaimed.

"W-what do y-you mean? Kurok-"

"You're mine, (F/N)-Chan." His face looked worried, like he was afraid of your rejection to his words. The rejection never came but the teacher's voice did.

"Kuroko-Kun, (L/N)-Chan, I will see you after class for disrupting me!" The teacher looked furious.

After class you and Kuroko waited for the teacher to finish packing up so that you could be scowled and get out of here. The teacher had finished packing up and scowled you. He considered giving you a detention but both of you got out of it. He was really just thinking he didn't want to waste his lunch break.

You were about to walk away because you still didn't know what Kuroko meant by what he had said when he stopped you.

"(F/N)-Chan" This made you turn around as this was the first time he had used your first name. "I was serious about what I had said in class." His cheeks dusted a rosy red.

You went to say something but you were cut off. This was becoming a frequent thing. "We also got interrupted in our kiss." He started walking towards you as you slowly back away but end up on a wall. He pinned your hands over your head and kissed down your neck. Hickeys continuously appeared on your neck, each one over lapping the old ones. He then came up to your jawline and placed kisses along there. Eventually making it to your mouth. It was an open mouth, hot kiss. He pulled away. He lent over to your ear.

"Let's take this to my place." He dragged you to the car.

Once in the car Scarlett was driving, Kuroko told him the address. You arrived 5 minutes later at a house that looked cute and cosy. Kuroko grabbed your hand roughly and tugged you out of the car. He quickly unlocked the door and opened it. It was opened to complete silence. No one was home and the place was clean. He dragged you up the stairs to a door. He turned the handle and pushed open the door. He turned around to face you and started kissing you while slowly stepping into the room. You some how ended up near the bed and tripping on it. This made you topple over with Kuroko landing on top of you. His hands moved from your waist where he was holding you up to your buttons. He skillfully undid your buttons quickly, his lips on detaching to have a short breath. He then removed his lips and  and started sucking on your collarbone. He then moved up to whisper in your ear again.

"I may be invisible on the court but you won't be able to keep your eyes off me in bed."

"K-K-Kuroko" You stuttered.

Kuroko undid the clasp on your bra. He massaged one with one hand and sucked one with the other. You didn't like the way this was going. You flipped over so you were on top of him. You not-so-gracefully undid his buttons. You placed kisses down his chest all the way to his stomach, your eyes always looking up at his. You then undid the button on his school shorts. Pulled down the zipper. His eyes were getting a needy look in them as you pulled them off slowly. Then you placed two fingers under his underpants waistline. You pulled them down just as slowly, but this time, his long, hard member sprung up. You finished pulling of the underpants and flung them somewhere in the room. You placed your hands around the bottom. Slowly moving up and down, he let out small whimpers.

"(L-L/N)-Chan, faster!"

Your pace didn't falter. Instead, you licked the tip. You felt him shiver at your gesture. You then put just the tip in your mouth.

"I-it's so warm. It f-feels so g-good."

You then put all that you could fit in your mouth. Your tongue moved around slowly making it more pleasant. You then licked along the bottom of the member. You moved one of your hands up and down the place that your mouth couldn't reach, the other went to play with his balls. You felt precum  leak out. You licked it up and licked the slit.

"(L/N)-Chan, I-I'm going to b-burst." With saying that, he came in your mouth.

He looked down at you worried, you looked back up at him and and swallow. A small amount leaked out of your mouth and down your chin. Your tongue darted to clean it up. He starred at you with his face turning fully red.

"(F/N)-San, go a-all the way with m-me?" His eyes were pleading but this was against the plan.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm n-not ready y-yet."

With saying that, you buttoned up your shirt and left. This left Kuroko to continue fantasizing about you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I' m so sorry I haven't written for a while! I have a couple of things going on but I will write when I can. Almost school holidays too. Meaning more writing but this story is almost finished. Oh and that gif is adorable, right?

Cha nee~