The meeting

Mariah's p.o.v

The bell had just rung and it was my first day as a Senior at Lakewood high school , I was so ready to see Who was in my first class of the day. My outfit was on point and I was feeling myself. I was scrolling on instagram for a minute before I decided to look up from my phone. When this Fine ass boy caught my eye walking through the classroom door. I could already tell he was up to no good walking in class late. Once I found out his name was Tyrese it clicked that he was on the Varsity football team. He must've felt me staring because he looked at me and smiled. I hurried and looked at my notebook pretending to do work we didn't even have. Feeling so embarrassed. "how stupid are you" I said in my head.

Class had ended and all I had learned about Tyrese was that his favorite color was Green and he liked eating hot chips. Why why why couldn't you just have spoken at least once. I asked myself this question until our last class of the day was over.

I was on my way to our school's bus ramp when I saw the football team walking my way and guess who was walking with them? YES TYRESE!!!

I kept my cool as he approached me..
"Hey mary" he said confidently.

" oh great he doesn't even know my name. I thought to myself. "It's Mariah " I said aggravated.  

"I apologize I just wanted to tell you , you were pretty and I saw you looking at me when I walked into class " he said smiling. 

"thank you and omg I knew It" I said shyly. " well I have to head home" I told him walking on my bus. 

Before he could say goodbye I was gone.

Omggg she likes him!!

Does he like Her?

Short but it's a beginner