Goes Down in the Dms

Mariah had woken up Saturday morning to Tlc's Song Creep .. Her mother loved those old school songs. She shared a room with her younger sister. Mariah had 6 other siblings (3 younger brothers and 3 younger sisters).
" Damn Rayna pick up your Shit , always throwing stuff everywhere " I began to get frustrated with her and her messes she leaves around the room."

 Curse again and i'm going to tell mama" she always snitched. I walked out the room and walked to the bathroom planning to do my hygiene stuff when I noticed the door was locked. This is the bad thing about having so many siblings you either get not privacy or their just aggravating as hell. "Who is in the bathroom" i said jiggling the knob. 

"This is Rashad, Mariah you gone have to wait" He was only 3 and had a smart mouth. Just as I was about to say something back my phone buzzed meaning I had a notification, once I looked at it I noticed it was a instagram notification. I pulled my screen down and saw it was a Dm from somebody named @727ty. 

I usually ignore them but his profile picture seemed a little too familiar. The message read @727ty : your so beautiful , you kind of pushed me away when I was trying to talk to you yesterday after school.

*That's when It had clicked and I knew exactly who it was.
@sliim_riah : oh, I'm so sorry about that I was just tired and ready to get home
@727ty: it's alright hit me up though
@sliim_riah : most Def.
- end of Dm conversation -

How did he find my Instagram were the only words running through my mind... My newborn sister Sanaa stared crying and my mom was too busy cleaning up so instead I went and picked her up. I was in a good mood now that my crush had messaged me. So I started singing to her to keep her quiet and she slowly drifted off to sleep. About 5 minutes later she was sleeping. 

Ring ring ring ! My best friend Tiffany was calling me. I hurried and walked outside because the music was too loud. "Hello, hey Tiff" I tried talking louder over the music. " What you up to?" nothing just put Sanaa to sleep". "oh okay , so there's this fun little party tonight Jazz from school is having for her 18th birthday wanna go?" Tiff knew i hated going places. I really needed to get out the house though. 

 "why not I don't have Shit else to do" she sounded excited. "for once you not acting like a old lady". She was about to start getting on my nerves so I started trying to  end the conversation. "whatever I'll call you when I find something to wear". I hung up the phone and walked back in the house to find me something to wear

30 minutes later :
After changing my outfits about 10 times I found something to put on later :
My black Timberland boots with a black half Shirt and white jeans .. I was going to look good. My hair was going to be in a curly Afro and I was going to be smelling good too.

" Where you think you going " my mom was looking me up and down. 

"Ma , I'm just having fun tonight, it's Saturday" I was getting annoyed. 

" ask next time, i'm going to let you slide with this one time"

That's another thing , 18 couldn't come any faster. My birthday was 3 months away from now and it was August. Atleast I was still a Virgin .. boys never really mattered to me so I never wasted my time on them.
8:00 Saturday night
I had just finished slipping on my last shoe when Tiff honked the horn outside my house. I said bye to everybody and rushed out the door. I was looking bad and so was she. She was wearing a fitted dress with some sandals but it was really pretty. She was a brown-skinned black girl with natural hair, 5'0 even and she had a nice shape. 

Basically, We were mad for each other.

We arrived at the party about 20 minutes later and it was swinging. They played Rihanna's work over the blasting speakers. I was looking down scrolling on my instagram when someone bumped into me almost knocking me down. I looked up fast as hell and it just happened to be Tyrese. 

" I'm so sorry Mariah.. I didn't mean to bump in to you like that I just had a little too much fun". he could barely stand. Do you mind helping me to the chair I don't feel too good, my head hurts". I didn't mind so I helped him to a seat outside the party. I decided I would take one next him. " what's going on Ty ?" I asked him. I didn't even noticed I had called him Ty until it was done. "Did you just call me Ty ? He said smiling. " yes if that's okay with you " I said shyly. 

" yes that's okay with me it sounds sexy when you say it " that made me laugh. We sat in silence for a minute and I could feel him staring at me .. I looked over at him  "what?" I asked. "your so pretty and you don't even know it".

"Your just saying that to get to me" I said looking away. " Nah I don't want to get at you like that ma, we can do that when you ready" .. Is he asking me to be his girl I thought to myself.

 " so you want to give this relationship thing a try ? " those words were like music to my ears. "Yes, I would like to try" I laughed. I gave him a hug and some medicine I carried around for head aches and gave him some water from my water bottle. 

I was going to be leaving because it was getting late and I didn't want to hear my mama's mouth about me coming in the house late. " Alright bye boyfriend " I said hugging him once again being funny. He hugged me back grabbing my waist. " Bye Girlfriend I'll see you Monday  hopefully Sunday" he yelled. I was already walking away cheesing like I lost my mind .. He makes me so nervous but in a good way.

 I grabbed Tiff and she took me home. Once I got there I unlocked the door and went straight to my room undressed and took a hot shower. Once, the shower was over I put my hair in a neat bun and put on some panties , no bra. (I don't like sleeping in them). I took out my phone and added

Ty's girl 💍 to my bio. These hoes was going to have So much to say in the morning. After that I dozed off to go to sleep cause I was so tired.