Love on the brain

Today makes a month I've been Ty's girlfriend and tonight was our 1 month anniversary. We decided we would hit up SMG our local movie theater.

"Baby!!!" I yelled through his grandma's. No one was home but us this weekend and I absolutely loved being alone with him.

No we haven't had sex or even touched each other sexually. Our kisses are everything though. I got down the stairs and saw Ty on the couch and sat on his lap.

" You missed me while I was taking my nap " I asked hugging him. I sure missed him.

" Yeah baby you know I did".

"So what time do you want to go to the movies tonight?" he asked. "like 8:00 ?" I said more of a question than an answer. 

"okay that's fine".
........................................................................
6:30 that night.
As Rihanna's work plays on the loud speaker blasting through his grandma's house I sat on the bathroom toilet doing my oh so, beautiful makeup.

" Baby why do you spend so much time on this makeup, I swear you've been in here forever .. Your already beautiful "

I laughed after hearing him say that. I put down my makeup and just looked at him.

" Aww that was sweet but i'm still going to wear it " I said then laughed and grabbed my lipstick.

I had decided to wear my Adidas outfit. Didn't really feel like looking for something. I had left so much at his house.

After I put on my clothes I decided to take a picture with him. As soon as we took it my phone had started ringing and when I looked at the Caller 🆔 it read "mama" I answered it.

" Girl where you been" she said rudely.

" Ma I told you today was our anniversary, I'm with Tyrese getting ready to go to the movies".

" Since you want to be so goddamn grown, don't come back to my damn house, matter of fact come get your Shit and get out" she yelled.

My eyes began to tear up and I actually let a tear fall. I quickly wiped it and hung up the phone.

My day was ruined.. Where tf was I going to go. I had messed up my makeup and decided to just go home and get my things and find somewhere to go.

" Baby, you almost ready the movies going to -----"
He had stopped mid sentence after seeing my red eyes.

"what's wrong what happened ?".

"Nothing I just don't feel good... I think I should go home"I said lowly. Where was I actually going to go after I get all my things.

***********
We were arriving at my house and all my things were on the porch. How embarrassing. I began to cry again.

"babe what's all this?" and before i could get a word out my mom came bad mouthing me at the door.

Bitch this and grown hoe that. I did nothing but shake my head and wipe my tears. "Looks like I have no home anymore" I just hugged Ty. I felt he was all I had right about now.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to surprise Mariah tonight after the movies but all the chaos with her mother had happened.

I had bought my own apartment and it was just for us. I knew she had no personal space at home and my grandma helped me find somewhere for us to live.

I love my GMA. " I actually found us a place Mariah and it's not too far from here. You going to be able to visit the little twins and all your other siblings" I said still holding on to my Girlfriend.

Yeah that's right I'm Mariah's boyfriend. I have been for one month now. She's my aggravation.

We gathered all her things and began to put them in my car. I had actually found a Condo for us and it was beautiful.

" why, why would you do such a thing for me?" she asked me and I honestly didn't know what to say.

I loved this girl and she was MY girl. She got in the passenger seat and gave me a kiss.

Cheeks still stained from her tears. "don't worry it'll all be over soon babygirl" I said and kissed her on her forehead.
************************************
We were soon at our new place our condo was big and had enough room for all of Mariah's stuff and she had a lot.

There was everything in there. I had hired a interior decorator because lord knows I can't decorate anything. I mean as a man I can only do so much.

" OMG baby I am in love " she said dropping all of her stuff right at the door. First she jumped on our couches and then looked at our city view.

"How about we enjoy our new place and watch a movie here and try something else tomorrow".

I mean it was still our Anniversary and she was not having a good night until she saw our place.

We chose to go to Walmart and get a red box movie. As soon as we were seen together, everybody's Mouth starts moving.

" gosh I wish people would mind their business instead of mine" Mariah said lowly to me. I just kept on Walking. We soon reached the Red box movie machine and we chose a movie called The 5th wave and another one called Pandemic. They both were action movies.

On our way back home (it felt so nice to say home) Mariah fell asleep. She had been tired from all the shenanigans that had happened today.

I carried her into the home bridal style and she was awake when I laid her on the couch.
************
Oh my goodness. I finally had a place I can call my own. School was ending in a few months and I was going to be an adult in a few too.

The Loml sat next to me watching these movies with me. He was tired I can tell " baby are you sleepy?" I asked him. " very" he replied.

I turned off the TV and we went to our room. He laid in the bed while I grabbed my rag, soap and towel. I hopped in the tub and sat for about 30 minutes.

I got out because my fingers started to become wrinkled. I went out the bathroom and put on some shorts and a shirt and laid next to my baby.

I turned on the TV in our room wanting to watch LMN. My day was made and so was my night.