Chapter 18

Five months later.

" why y'all didn't tell me my grand baby could lift her self up now ? " my father asked.

" her lil self be looking everywhere " he laughed.

" well Mario that's what happens she does have to get older " I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

" yeah, yeah, my sweet Pooh Bear , but alright y'all I enjoyed her I'm headed out " he walked towards the door.

" Alright bye Mr. Corriette I'll see you later " Ty said behind me.

I layed Ari down on her play mat so she could play with the little bit of toys on it.

" baby let's go somewhere " I said to Ty.

" wherever you want baby " he replied.

" well how about Red Lobster so we can finally have our Dinner.. This time our little princess will be there " I said looking at Ari over on the mat.

" yeah we can go"

" okay I'm going to get us ready " I started walking towards Ari to pick her up.

I took her upstairs with me since Ty was already up there looking for something to put on.

I looked in Ari's closet. She had toooooooo much stuff.

I had picked out her some little black Lace up sandals with a black tutu skirt and a black shirt. She topped it off with a jean jacket.

I added her a red bow on her little curly ponytail. It was too cute. If only y'all could see.

Now me.

I found a olive green skirt with some black lace up heels and a black lace up shirt. I was popping 😂 . My hair was down all curly and stuff.

I sometimes forget I had a gun tattoo on my thigh. I don't really pay attention too it. You could see it because the slit in my skirt.

I did my makeup and grabbed my baby now we were just waiting on my fiancée.

I made her a bottle while waiting on him. As soon as I walked out the kitchen he was coming down the stairs. He looked good. He wore his black Nike sweat suit with some black huaraches. It wasn't much but it's perfect to me.

" you look nice baby " he said kissing me.

" you don't look bad yourself "

" alright let's get out of here, I'm starving "

" boy, stop over exaggerating "

I grabbed Ne'arra and headed to the car,while Ty locked up.

Strapping Ne'arra in took no time. I had got in my seat and before you knew it we were gone.

It seemed like Ari was competing with the music. Her baby noises were getting louder and louder. She loved screaming for no reason too.

" oh hush up Ari, you making so much noise back there " unsaid turning down the music.

She smiled from me talking to her.

The car stopped and we were at our destination. Red Lobster.

" Ty grab Ari's carseat" I said fixing my skirt.

" alright baby " he was already getting her from the backseat.

Once into Red Lobster we were greeted by a a Tall slim, Dark skinned girl reminded me of Tika Sumpter. She was beautiful.

" Hey my name is Zara how may we serve you guys today " she was very preppy. That was a part of her job.

"Table for 2 and please " Ty said still holding Ari.

" Oh yes, right this way " she was now leading us to a table.

" will this be fine " she said pointing to the booth in front of us.

" yes that's fine, thank you ma'am " I said.

" No problem " she handed us Menus. My baby was still too small for a booster seat so she just drank her bottle I made before we left the house in her Car seat.

I was really enjoying myself for once in a long time.