chapter 3

"Mariah!!! Wake your ass up we got church today"

"Ma do I have to go? I don't feel like it I'm tired still , if you let me I'll clean the house while y'all are gone" I said still halfway sleeping. 

"Okay, and you better not be lying to me" she said on the way out the door.

"I'm not mama love y'all " I waved as they were pulling out the drive way. So finally I was home alone I brushed my teeth and prepared for a day of cleaning.

I noticed I had not looked at my phone since I changed my instagram bio. Of course when I looked at the notifications they were poppin.
@sasssygirl : girl who is Ty?
@naomi.c : Football team TYRESE ?
@Cieraaaaaa_A : but I was just dancing on him last night at jazz party @Naomi.c
@Naomi.C : Yeah I know, this Bitch is delusional if she thinks he's hers.
@sliim_riah : can y'all bitches get from under my picture my business Is my fucking business I don't have to explain Shit to anybody @naomi.c & @cieraaaaaa_A
And with that, I wasn't worried about those attention seeking whores.

I put on Pandora and started cleaning. LET ME SIT THIS ASSSSSSS ON YA! SHOW YOU HOW I FEEL... Beyonce's rocket blasted through the house. When that special someone popped in my mind. He had not sent me any messages or anything this morning. I figured it was still too early for him to be up seeing how he was feeling last night.

I wanted to take Sanaa and Sierra to the Park today they were my youngest sibling and my favorite mainly because they didn't talk yet. They should be back from church in a couple of hours.

RING RING RING !!!
I hurried and turned down the music and saw it was Tiff calling me
" hello? "

"yeah girl did you have fun last night? I saw you talking to a certain football player!!!" She basically yelled.

"yeah I enjoyed myself the vibe was good too & yes his name is Tyrese , we were just having a good time" I figured I could tell her the truth once it got serious enough if it ever did get that way.

"Mhmm girl you better not be lying to me 

"I'm not" I said lying once again.

"well you know Javon gave it to me last night "

" Ewww girl you just nasty as hell always fucking "

well atleast it's been the same nigga for the past 4 years owwww"

"whatever, so Wyd today?"

Nothing watching movies and what not with Javon, then you know what else "

"you really need to slow down with the sex cause I don't need to be a Godmomma / Auntie this young and fine" We both bust out laughing.

Well I'll call you later love you Stank"

"love you too stank ". I had just got finished washing the dishes when my mama and the kids walked in the house.

Good thing I was finished or would've been hearing her mouth.

"I'm going to take Sanaa and Sierra to the Park .. I'm going to just push them around and chill out" I yelled to my mama in the room.

" okay that's fine with me " she yelled back. Once I was dressed and put on my makeup, I went and got them dressed in the cutest outfits since were twins. Loaded up their baby bags and strapped them in.

I remembered to grab me a bottle of water.. I didn't want to become over heated. We were leaving out the door when my phone buzzed and I checked the dm.

727ty: Wyd today?
Sliim_riah : taking my twin sisters for a walk
727ty: Can I come with?
Sliim_riah : yes if you can stand up, I laughed thinking about last night
727ty: very funny haha
Sliim_riah : anyways meet me at the park on palm and 5th Avenue.
727ty: okay baby ♥