Ch. 16

"Okay, you've been doing wonderful, I'm going to need you to give me a big push on the count of three " the doc said.

"1,2,3"

I pushed with all my might.

" there she is " he was now holding my baby girl.

" If I Hadn't believed love at first sight before I sure do now " I was now holding Ne'arra Marie Zakarien.

Right next to me was her amazing father.

Out in the waiting room was just my Father, King, Tiff and her baby daddy.

Of course not my mom.

..............

After my baby had returned to me from getting all the test done. I found out she was healthy and that's all that really mattered.

My birth was painless. I got epidural since they said it wouldn't harm her.

" you are so strong and beautiful " Tyrese said to me.

I was too weak.

My family came in shortly after.

" How's my Lil ole grand daughter " my dad said grabbing her from me.

" ain't you just granddaddy pumpkin " he playfully cooed to her.

Then here Tiff was.

" Let me see my God baby " she was now in Tiffany's arms.

" you just the cutest little thing aren't you " she was rocking her back and forth. King was getting jealous so he started the crying once Tiff wouldn't pick him up.

" Here get her cause I'm about to pop this boy, making all this noise in the hospital " my baby was finally back to me.

Nope. I was wrong. Her father now had her.

Daddy's spoiled princess is what her Onesie read..

" yes you are daddy's spoiled princess, I'm going to give you the world little girl " he was just staring at her. Then he kissed me on my head. "all of this possible because of you ".

I smiled.

" well everybody I'm tired , y'all leave and I'll call y'all when I wake up "

.......

Short chapter yeah I know. I be getting tired. Plus it's 1:42 in the morning.