Chapter 14

3:45 a.m
" Unh Unh Tyrese " I said waking up out of my sleep.He was snoring way too loud. I was thirsty but once again I didn't feel like getting up.

" matter fact get up and get your fiancee some water " I said shaking him out of his sleep. He hated when I did that.

" Man, get your behind up and do it I'm tired af Mariah " he said still halfway sleep.

I began to get up. This stomach was making it hard for me to do anything. I was going to teach him a lesson. Once I had gotten down the stairs I took a deep breath then screamed.

"Oh my goshhhh!! Help me, I fell !"
And before I knew it Ty way flying down the stairs just to see me smiling.
" why would you play with me like that" he said angry.

" I told you to do it for me "

I walked into the kitchen laughing. I grabbed a bottle of water.

" that Shit is not funny, you know I thought y'all were hurt" he was walking over to me.

" well too bad, maybe you should start doing as we ask " I said referring to the baby.

" you'll be okay " I walked past patting his chest and I was on my way back to bed with him on my heels.

......
9:00 a.m

I got up and took a shower. My feet were killing me. Today was just one of those days. I felt like laying up with my baby.

I figured I would go and see Tiff later though. She was out of the hospital by now. Her and King.

" what's up baby " Ty said walking in the room.

That's a shame I hadn't even noticed he was gone. My mind was somewhere else.

I got up kissed him a began to walk through the Hallway. I heard this nursery rhyme my mom would always sing to me. It came from our 2nd bedroom in the apartment.

I walked in the room and I was taken away by what I saw. The room looked amazing.

" Tyyyyy , this is beautiful" I felt his arms wrapped around me. It was Pink and Polka dots. The banner on the wall read Ari's world. There was this plush rug. So fuzzy and soft. Pictures of us, her parents. The walls were a soft pink and one wall had polka dots all over it.

There was even a little swing in the corner next to Ne'arra's crib.

I turned and gave him a hug and a kiss.

" How could I not have noticed you were doing this "

I knew why. I payed that damn room no attention.

" all for my princess " he said rubbing my stomach. Then kneeling down.

" I just want you to know, no matter what I'll always love you and your mama, y'all make me happiest " he kissed my belly then got up.

I looked away and laughed.

" boy, move my feet hurt and that nursery rhyme is beautiful I remember it from when I was young " I stared at the ballerina box playing it. A tear had fallen. I missed my mama, the old her. I just don't know what has gotten into her. I remember her turning cold after my father left her. I had not spoken to him since. That was 12 years ago and I was now 19. He wasn't the worst father either. I made it my duty to find him once I had Ari. If there was even a way she could have one grandparent in her life I was going to make it happen.

Now I really didn't feel like doing anything. Tiff and king could wait another day to see me. They know I loved them.

I walked back down the hall to our bedroom.

" Omg baby I feel so weak " Ty said looking at me.

" you want me to give you a massage? , is it from your run this morning? or did you even eat? " I asked.

I was on full mommy mode. Without even noticing until after all those questions.

" calm down, Mariah I am not Ari.. I'm a grown man " he said smiling.

" I know I'm sorry I just didn't want anything to be happening to you "

" but a massage? " he said reminding me of the first question I asked.

" yeah you can come on and handle that" he said laying on his stomach.