Chapter 19 ♥

" rocka by baby on the treetop when the wind blows your cradle will rock " I was singing Ari a lullaby it was time for her to take a nap.

The front door slammed.

I lied my baby down and she was sleeping in her crib. Turning on the baby monitor I left.

" damn don't slam the door, my baby trying to sleep "

" my bad ma , I missed y'all " he said hugging me.

" we missed you too but I'm tired so I need a nap ,while you stink so go and take a shower " I laughed.

I grabbed a throw cover and made my way to our couch. Everything was All white. We would have to change this once Ne'arra started getting a little older.

I found myself watching the power puff girls and I was actually enjoying it.

I yawned my eyes getting more heavy. Just as I was about to fall asleep I heard Ari crying over the baby monitor.

I sighed heavily preparing to get up and go get her when I heard Ty's voice.

" Unh Unh Lil mama you can't be crying like that your mommy's tired and daddy too " I started laughing.

I heard him coming down the stairs so I quickly laid back down like I didn't hear anything.

" Weeeee baaackkk " he yelled.

" damn shut up and put her in her swing , before you wake her up more"
" you gone stop taking to me like I ain't help make this baby, like she ain't mines too " he said getting loud.

" I'm sorry I just can't help it " I laughed. I always thought it was funny when he yelled at me.

" look I've got something to say to you and I know we young and everybody's going to say we aren't ready for this and while they are saying we aren't ready we done already graduated high school and had our babygirl "

I was so confused as to where he was getting at.

" I guess what I'm trying to say is, even though you make me mad sometimes I don't want to be away from you or Ne'arra ever "

I was starting to get all emotional.

" will you be my wife Mariah? "

I wasn't expecting any of this. He had just gotten me a promise ring that I wore proudly. Now I had a engagement ring cause I was going to say

" yes , yes I will marry you Tyrese " I jumped up kissing him and hugging him.

" I got to call and tell my grandmother i'm marrying the love of my life " he yelled.

I smiled.

" I look a tired mess right now and you proposing to me " I said laughing.

" well you look perfect to me babygirl" he pushed my hair out my face.
********

Now that I'm officially his I don't know what to say, my heart will no longer get broken and I'm ready to give it away. He's the father of my first child and living without him, I wouldn't know how. Everyday waking up to him I become more happy each day and I finally realized I wouldn't have my life no other way.

..........

1 year later.

" happy birthday dear Ari,  happy birthday to youuuuu " we were throwing my baby a Hello Kitty 1st birthday.

she had turned into the best little daughter ever. Her attitude was just like mine. Everything about her reminded me of myself.

" Dada " she smiled when she seen her daddy walk into the room with her colorful present. 

" see what daddy got you Ari baby? "
She just smiled she was just turning one she didn't speak too well.

Now don't get me wrong she knew how to communicate but in her own way.

In her present box was a little bracelet that read Ne'arra and the day she was born, Some little baby doll that cried and acted real, some little barbie dolls and stuffed animals then lastly a big framed picture of all of us.

" oh now baby that is beautiful we hanging it right in the living room "

Everybody clapped and cheered. This turned out to be a great first birthday for my baby.

Everything had turned out the way I wanted it too. To think I met the love of my life in High school. A place where I never took niggas seriously.

Now I had everything I always wanted. My man, my baby, house, ring and that's all the matters right now. My life isn't tied with a bow but it is a gift.