Big 6 months!

... 2 months later.

.. It's a Girl !..

The banner said as I entered my baby shower. It was beautiful. The theme was lady bug.

I had even gotten a artist to paint the letters of her name red and white. It read : Ne'arra ( Nee-are-uh) .

Yeah that's her name. Ne'arra
Zakarien.

4 months ago I thought I wouldn't even be able to make it this far. My belly was growing bigger and bigger each day.

And I've never felt so connected with a human before. She was mine. She was ours.

" Oh my gosh thank you everybody for showing up"

It was a few people I graduated with. And even my siblings, Tiffany and her baby's father. 

I was dressed in a red sundress some black flats and my hair was still straight.

..............

After about 2 hours of socializing I began to grow tired so I said goodbye to everyone as they left.

They had given me so many gifts, I was forever grateful.

" Ty, you have made me a very very happy girl " I said coming out of the bathroom laying next to him.

" why you say that ma ?"

"cause you do, the ring, this baby, your loyalty "

" cause I love ya baby "

" yeah I know, I'm tired and I'm taking a nap "

" alright sweetheart "

I fell asleep as Ty sat and watched Black ink crew.

It was funny cause I loved the drama on Love&Hh but he loves Black ink crew.
.................

After sleeping for about 2 hours I was up. Me and Ari. ( that's her nickname).

" where's your father little girl? " I said pretending to speak to my belly.

I walked down the stairs and saw a note.

It read : come to the backyard.

Here I was walking into something I had no clue about.

I saw everybody was back.

" Mariah Corriette, will you marry me? "

I began to tear up as I looked over and seen him on one knee.

This was surreal to me.

I finally had managed to stop crying..

" YES, YES A THOUSAND TIMES I WOULD ".

He jumped up hugging me.

Yeah it's forever.