so excited

Ty p.o.v

" that one over there " I said pointing to the most beautiful ring. It says Mariah.

This is a promise ring that I'm going to give Mariah because I want this forever.

On the phone

" wassup love "

" hey Ty what you doing ?"

" nothing at my Grandma's "
Obviously I was lying , but I wasn't going to tell her where I was, it was suprise.

" okay, I'll see you when you get back home "

She hung up.

I made sure it was Mariah's size and then payed for it.

...................
Riah P.o.v

I was so ready to see my baby , our graduation was today.

He had been gone at his grandma's doing some things for her I guess, I didn't mind though I loved his grandma.

I decided to get up and start getting ready to leave.

I heard the door open downstairs.

" BABY!! "

" yes Mariah " he yelled back downstairs.

He was upstairs by now.

He came up behind me and hugged me since I was staring at my body in our full length mirror. I was getting a little chunky.

I was so happy I was going to be able to start my new life after graduating today.

Once I was finished getting dressed I checked to make sure Ty was ready to go to our graduation.

I wore a white 2 piece since I was graduating in all white why not be in all white.

" Baby I'll be waiting for you in the car " Ty said ready to leave.

" Give me a few minutes I'll be down and out the door "

I heard the door shut.

I just stared at myself in the mirror, I had grown so beautifully and I've fallen in love. I'm only 18 and I can only get better.

...................

At graduation..

there's a lot of people graduating I'm so proud of my class .. I thought to myself.

Ty and I were separated due to my last name being Corriette and his last name being Zakarien.

Mariah Corriette!!!! I was so excited and happy I was finally called.

I walked across the stage happy as ever!

THATS MY BABYGIRL !!! I knew it was Ty yelling. 

I smiled.

..................
After what seemed like forever my loves name was called. Tyrese Zakarien !!

" that's my baby " I yelled standing up clapping. I was so proud of him.

Graduation was now over and we decided to go out to eat.

" Hey baby I got something for you "

" what is ---- " I was cut off by the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

I was in Awe.

" OMG, where'd you ? , why'd you?.

I was sure I was crying right about now I was happy as hell.

I got up and hugged him.

" Mariah Sade Corriette I know we've only been together for a short time, but I've felt like I've know you forever. Just promise me we are never parting no matter what.. This is my promise ring to you "

" I promise " I hugged him once again.
We had sat back down after our big moment everybody was looking and clapping.

I couldn't help but look and stare at him.

I'm so glad he has done this , we ain't going to ever end.