Here we go again

I had been out all day not checking the time looking for my mother. Forgetting I had to go out with Ty tonight.

SHIT it was 6 !
You know a girl needs all the time in the world.

Giving up I sat in my car crying. I can't believe she would ever do them like this.

I rushed back to my old home with food and I made sure to get the information to pay all the bills. There was no way my brothers and sisters were going g to live that way until I found my mother.

After feeding them and making sure they were okay I left Rayna with a prepaid phone.

" call me if y'all need ANYTHING " I said sincerely.

" I love y'all " I said closing the door.

Making it home by 7...

" Hey baby how'd it go? "

That was my breaking point.

I just ran to him crying and trying to tell him about my mom.

"She.. Just.. Left ( sob) "I cried into his shirt he was wearing. I couldn't take her nonsense too much longer.

If it wasn't for my siblings I would have already said fuck her.

You ever feel hate for someone but you can't stop loving them?

That's me. When it comes to her.

" it's okay baby , she what ?" he said asking me confused.

" she left them, all alone in the house no food or anything " I was just so tired.

" we can figure something out tomorrow, let's just go on our date and have our night "

" okay "

Within the next hour.

" damn baby you looking fine " ty said playfully as I walked down the stairs.

" thanks sexy " I jokingly said back.

I was wearing black and nude and I had to admit my body was looking right.

" alright you ready to go? " he asked me.

" I'll be out " I replied.

Ty p.o.v

Damn why girls got to take so long. I thought in my head as I waited on riah to come out the house.

She's not perfect and her past is messed up but that won't stop me from hearing her voice everyday and every night we go to sleep together.

She makes me so happy and I'm glad I met her.

Before Mariah I never showed love , these girls were just fun to mess with.

The door had closed to the house taking me out of my thoughts.

I hurried and got out the car opening the passenger door for her.

" thanks baby " she said before getting in.

- On the way to the place -

I had my right hand on her thigh while my left hand was on the wheel.

" shawty my beyonceeeee " I playfully sang while looking at her.

" you play too much " she looked up from her phone.

I leaned over to kiss her and when she started coming towards me I hurried and looked away.

" that's what you get for doing me like that earlier, you thought you was about to kiss me " I said laughing.

she smacked her teeth.

" I'm not about to play with you tyrese"

The light had turned green and we were now turning into Red Lobster. I know it's not the best place but I know Riah will still love it.

" hey love , isn't that your mom? "

" where? " she replied.

I knew it was her. She was with some man.

I pointed towards the direction of the woman I had spotted.

" yeah that's her " she said angrily getting out the car.

Riah p.o.v

How dare this lady.

What kind of mother?

All these emotions were building up.

" HEYYY LADY! " i yelled across the parking lot.

She turned to look so surprised at me.

She was with some man I could care less about.

" How dare you leave my siblings in the house all alone " I was holding back tears.

" how do you know that, didn't I tell you to leave my damn house and don't come back? "

" that's besides the point ma, I've done so much Shit for you and this is how you talk to me " I was ready to punch her ass.

" babe are you okay " Ty said walking up to us.

" you have children? " The Man said.

" man that's just sad he doesn't even know about my siblings "

" woman, I have been with you for 2 months and you've failed to mention you had kids" he yelled.

She stood there looking hopeless.

" Bitch " she said to me calmly but sternly.

" you've been a motherfucker since birth and I don't know why I kept you" she was being so hostile towards me.

" me a motherfucker? " I was heated now.

" first of all lady, let's get this straight you haven't been doing SHIT for me and my sister and brothers. Matter of fact you mean nothing to me. Stay the hell out of my life and go back to your home where your damn kids are. You are NOT 22 with no children. You have damn responsibilities " I said walking away.

I felt so much relief.

I was caught off guard by a hug.

One I needed more than anything at the time.

He embraced me into the tightest hug. Which seemed like forever before he let go.

I noticed a tear falling from his eyes.

" are you crying baby ?" I asked making sure.

" yea baby , I just hate to see you like this ".

I Was glad I had someone like him cause anybody else would've left me and my mama drama having ass.

" baby I pray for you every night " he said to me just looking me in my eyes..

" I believe you Tyrese , I believe you " I responded drifting off to sleep once I was back in the car.