Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Why Am I Still Here? With Him?

I woke up on a very comfortable couch, I mean this couch was so comfy I was sad I had to sit up to investigate my surroundings.

I slowly swept my gaze across the room, by passing the guy napping in the leather chair across the room. Wait . . .what!?

I snapped my gaze back onto the wrestler who was sleeping in that chair. 'Dean . . . argh Jon, dumb-ass, his real name is Jonathan.' My god I'm turning into Cassy more and more, I really need to stop hanging out with her.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and stared at Jon, he looked so peaceful, which was probably a first. His handsome, hard, impassive, look turned soft and gentle in sleep, his usually insanely - well not all the time but he can make them insanely huge - wide eyes closed and his face and body relaxed, all or any tension gone. He was still in his sweaty gray shirt and jeans, shoes too, only thing he had taken off was his leather jacket, which was on the floor by the chair.

I tilted my head to the left, continuing my innocent studying. He looked kinda cute actually, not that he's cute when awake but he seemed more down to earth asleep.

He shifted, turning onto his side, dangling his left arm over the side of the armchair.

I laughed softly, getting up I put my shoes on, which were sitting at my feet at the far corner of the couch.
Man that was a great match last night, then Cassy running backstage . . . CASSANDRA!

I never bailed her out. I cursed, getting up, grabbing my leather jacket from the table and shrugged it on, rushing around quietly, so I didn't wake De- Jon I mean Jon.

But that didn't mean I kept my mouth shut. The whole time I was cursing quietly. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuuck. She's gonna kill me. I'm such a bonehead!"

Jon moaned in response to my quiet bickering, lifting his head up tiredly, his chestnut hair covering most of his face. "Astrid?"

I froze mid rant as I heard my name come from his mouth groggily, I turned around to face the . . . living area of the the huge room, finding Jon propping himself up by his right arm, which he had been laying on, and watching me. I was surprised he remember my name.

"Sorry did I wake you? Jon I am so sorry! I didn't mean too I'm just freaking out because I never left to go get Cassy from jail."

He raked his fingers up through his hair, dragging all the hair that was in his face back, sitting up he grunted, opening his mouth and saying in that sexy voice of his, "Its fine, needed to wake up anyway."

Even just waking up from sleep his voice was still enchanting. I mean who doesn't love Dean Ambrose's sexy voice? It's not that deep, its not high, it isn't gravelly. It was smooth, rightfully toned, just like his body, and silky, maybe a little raspy but still sexy.

Why do all the hot, sexy, people gotta be so crazy?

Although I did like crazy people, they were my kind of people anyway, reason why I like Jon's character, Dean, and him I guess . . . he was insane and different, and he didn't care, he made the crowd laugh and pissed off the other actors, even though he was supposed to do that with the actors, he was relatively humorous. Definitely with his facial expressions.

Those expressions got me every time, I still laugh at so many of them, even if he's in pain, I try not to honestly but he makes it look so funny, and I can't help but laugh a little.