Chapter 5

Chapter 5: The Vault

It's been a week since I've seen Jonathan, well if you don't count TV but that's all, I bet he forgot all about me, like I care though, everyone forgets me. But what confused me was the small pain I got when I thought of Jon forgetting about me.

I couldn't think of it now, I had to focus on my job.

I looked around the crowed club, taking any orders from the people around the bar, where I stood with a coworker named Alice. And man I hated her, she was a bitch and hated me from the start, and had seen my scars so she knew I was never wanted which made it worst for me.

I sighed, listening to a guy as he order a alcoholic drink.

Jonathan's P.O.V.

I weaved my way through the large crowd of people that were in The Vault tonight. Geez how does Astrid work here?

But also that was why I was here tonight: Astrid, I haven't seen her in a week and have been dying to see her, crazy I know, but I couldn't help but get her off my frickin' mind. That was all that was in my head Thursday night, I was seriously searching the crowd for any brown hair, and blue eyed girls that was five feet seven. But I hadn't, she wasn't there, I was really hoping to see her, but somehow I knew she was watching at home.

Now I was here, at the Vault, looking for her.

I squeezed my way to the bar and took a seat. A blond woman immediately made her way to me.

She had to much makeup on for her own good, she wasn't in the best shape and she was five feet two at least. "What do you need sweetie?"

I looked behind her at the other bartender across on the other end taking orders, but I couldn't make out if it was Astrid or not. I turned my attention back to the lady in front of me, lacing my fingers together and rested my chin on them. "Is an Astrid Callyx working here tonight?"

She rolled her eyes, seemingly she hated Astrid and turned to the other bartender, yelling over the loud music. "Hey bitch!"

The other girl must of looked at her because there was no response from her.

"There's this hot guy asking for you!"
She looked at me. "How can someone so sexy know someone so disgusting as Astrid?"

I glared at her. "How can someone so ugly be working here?" I tilted my head, unlacing my fingers, resting my chin in my palm, "I thought this place only took the pretty girls not whores from under the Brooklyn bridge."

She gasped, offended, and stormed off to the other side as the other tender came in sight.

I perked up, recognizing her immediately. "Astrid!"

Her bright blue eyes turned to me and a shocked look crossed over her face and her jaw dropped, saying in her sweet soft voice. "Jon?"

I smirked. "I finally found you!"

She came over to me. "Yeah you have," she still sounded a little shocked. She was wearing a black striper like outfit, which seriously made me want to throw a thumbs up at her and say "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Like I had once when I had to do "therapy" that was funny if I say so myself, I had come up with crazy shit, I seriously looked at a picture of Kane and thought of toothpaste.

Her makeup she wore made her look gorgeous, the 'hooooo' thing so tempting. I smiled. "Took awhile, but here I am!"

"Yeah, I thought you didn't care and just went on with you're busy life. Oh by the way, nice match Thursday night. It was great."