Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Wrestling? You? I'm So Toast.

I stared at Jon fearfully. "Please tell me you're joking."

His facial expression didn't change. "I'm not joking."

"God I wish you were."

He gave me his cocky smirk and took my wrist. "C'mon, it'll be fun."

"For you! You do this shit for a living!"

"I do, and its fun." He said opening the door and heading for the wrestling room, I swallowed nervously when we entered the empty room and Jon got up onto the ring, stepping on the middle rope, waiting for me to get up there with him. I hesitated.

"Come on, I won't bite."

"I'd rather you bite me then this."

He laughed. "Come on."

I reluctantly got up and into the ring, walking over to the other corner, shrugging my jacket off and threw it on the floor. And turned to Jon, who also took off his jacket.

"Do me a favor."

"And what is that?" He asked, wrapping his knuckles up in those bandages.

"Ok, first do you always carry that with you?"

"Carry what?" He asked glancing up at me from wrapping his left hand.

"That, what your wrapping your knuckles with."

"Yeah, in my truck. What's your favor you want me to do." He said finishing his right and throwing the wrap onto his jacket.

"Don't go Dean Ambrose on me."

He smiled at that and nodded. "Ok, deal."

~Time Skip~

After about four rounds I told Jon not to go real easy on me, after that I knew he went harder on me, and I liked it, it made it a challenge.

I ducked from his fist and ran from the corner he had me in, spun around and kicked him in the ass, shoving him into the corner face first.

He spun around, catching my fist as I tried to punch him in the abdomen, and pushed me back. I stumbled.

Jonathan dropped to his hands and knees, flat onto his stomach and rolled off the ring under the bottom rope and got a steel chair from under the stage.

I froze. "Jon . . ."

He didn't answer as he threw the black chair on the stage, and pushed it into the middle, rolling back under the rope and into the ring, grabbing the steel chair.

"You promised you won't go Dean on me dammit!" I yelped as he approached me, I backed away into the corner behind me.

I knew Dean absolutely loved chairs, he loved to hit people with them, and apparently Jon love them too, which scared me.

He swung the chair at me and I ducked, yelping. "This is so unfair!"

He swung again, I jumped back a foot or two. "Jon! Stop it! This ain't funny."
He chased me around, and cut off my path in the ring for about 30 minutes, which felt like eternity for me, swinging the damn chair at me every so often.

I caught his amused smile as I ran, jumping through the middle and top rope, going with my momentum I rolled onto my feet and spun around quickly to face him, he was standing on the middle rope, looking like he was ready to jump on me.