Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Hell In A Cell

Tonight was the night. Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt was gonna fight in Hell In A Cell. All to win the girl, Madison Kennedy.

Me.

Jon please win.

I sat in my little room, tied to the chair, duct tape over my mouth. Why I was like this was because I might have bitten a couple bastards when they got to close.

I sighed, arching my back the best I could with the ropes around my shoulders, uncomfortable.

I've been here the whole week like this, only being untied to use the bathroom, which I was blindfolded to go, it was extreme.

Suddenly the door opened and Luke Harper lumbered in with Erick Rowan.

I narrowed my eyes at them, glaring daggers at the men, if looks could kill they'd be dead on the floor, crying in hell right when they walked in.

Luke slowly circled around me, stopping behind me and cutting the rope, taking me by the elbow jerking me upright, making me stand. I glared at him as he pushed me out of the room and into the hall, Erick at his side, leading me roughly down the narrow passage.

Soon later I could hear a bell ring and the crowd screaming, the announcers narrating the fight going on.

Soon we all walked out from backstage and I saw the cage, the large, towering cage that enclosed the ring, Jon and Bray having a battle in there.

"Oh, what is that, is that Madison with the rest of the Wyatt family?" One of the announcers asked as Rowan dragged me along the ramp towards the ring, my eyes locked on Jon.

Jon was too focused on Bray to notice the three of us circling the ring. I would of smiled at him, seeing that he was kicking ass, but the tape on my mouth stopped that, I looked at Luke - the least creepiest one I was with and probably the least creepiest out of all of them - nudging him.

He looked at me and I gave him my puppy dog eyes rubbing my cheek against my shoulder, hoping he'd know I wanted the tape off.

He just stared at me and sighed. "Better be quiet, and no biting."

I nodded eagerly, and he gripped the top of my head, and ripped the tape off my mouth. My hands flew to cover my mouth. "OW! FUCK!"

I cursed, feeling tears spring out of my eyes. Luke slapped his hand over mine, glaring at me. I silently cried in pain, watching Jon climb up the cage with Bray, all the way to the top.

I slowly let my hands fall from my mouth, watching worriedly as they started throwing some blows. Jon took a fist full of Bray's hair and slammed his head into the side of the cage. Bray lost consciousness and fell, dragging Jon with him.

I released a blood curdling scream, hands once again flying over my mouth. "DEAN!"

I jumped as he hit the floor, outside of the ring, right after Bray, I stood shell shocked for a what felt like hours, everything suddenly slowing down. And through every slow moment Jon didn't move, at all.

Finally snapping out of my trance, ripping my arm free from Erick, I ran towards the ring. "DEAN!"

The two men tried to stop me, one wrapped their arms around me. I kicked the air, cursing, finally I bit the arm holding me, causing him to yell out in pain and release me. I ran to the cage, succeeding this time.

I crouched down by Jon's unmoving body, gripping the cage desperately, tears rolling down my face. "Dean? Dean, baby, get up, get up Dean!"

Jon's eyes slowly opened and he looked at me, groaning, he then sluggishly rolled onto his stomach, dragging his body to me. Soon he was leaning heavily against the cage, breathing hard, face bloody, clearly in agony, staring at me. Even though looking like hell he smiled, rubbing my cheek with his thumb, and sighed.
"C'mon honey, get up."

"I don't think I can . . ." he muttered.

I put my head by his, kissing him. "C'mon, you're not a normal person, you're Dean Ambrose, you may go down . . ."

"But I don't stay down." He finished, smiling, he kissed my fiercely, slowly stumbling to his feet, using the steel cage as support. The crowd cheered.

I smiled. "That's my crazy boyfriend."

He chuckled and turned to Wyatt, who was just coming to. Holding his midsection Jon took a few minutes to regain some strength as Bray struggled to get up. Getting back into the ring.

When Bray was up and staring at Jon, Jon glanced back at me then back to Bray. "You ready to lose?"

"Are you?"

"Oh, Bray . . ." Jon chuckled, shaking his head. "You took my girl away from me, your not getting away with it easily."

Wyatt speared at Jon.

Jon ran at him, holding his arm out, clotheslining the bastard. I smirked evilly.

I was then suddenly yanked away from the cage, cursing I struggled out of Luke's or Erick's huge hairy arms, spinning around to find Luke. I glared up at the hairy beast of a man and took a few steps back, scissor kicking him in the face, he staggered back falling against the barricade. Erick came at me and I did the exact same thing to him. They both withered in pain, too busy being in agony to come at me again.

DING DING DING DING!!!!

"AND HERE'S YOU'RE WINNER DEAN AMMMBROSE!"

I spun around smiling, rushing over to the door, kicking it open, and ran to Jon, in tears, he opened his arms up and I ran into his sweet, sweaty, bloody, embrace. Hugging him gently, so I didn't hurt him, but firmly, I cried.

Jon gripped my chin, gently elevating my gaze to his bloody, smiling, face.

Streaks of watery, bloody, lines ran down his face, from under his eyes to various places around his cheeks.

Tears.

He bent down to capture my lips and, I immediately returned the gesture, the crowd awing at us as the announcers bickered amongst themselves about us and the future. I toned them out. Nothing mattered more then Jonathan and I being together at last.

And his lips on mine.