Chapter 20

Parker's outfit above hope u like.

Chapter 20: Madison Kennedy

Its been a month since the Hell In A Cell event, Ohio far behind us. We were now in Quebec Canada.

I jumped up and down, eager for the match with Paige. Even though I had to lose the fight, I was excited.

I shook my hands rolling my head, stretching.

"Nervous?"

I jumped, spinning around, finding Jonathan walking up to me smiling. I smiled at him. He bent down and kissed me, I snickered. "A little."

His smile widened and his blue eyes twinkled. "Don't be, don't think of what's gonna happen, don't plan, just go. Just do it, live in the moment."

I nodded. "Live in the moment . . .love wresting its supposed to be fun . . ."

He smiled. "Knock em dead Park."

"And you're competitor Madison Kennedy!"

'Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong
Headstrong we're Headstrong
Back off I'll take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone'

I jumped out from backstage at my theme music. People cheered as I strutted out towards the ring.

I got into the ring, smiling, staring at Paige. Ready to get my ass kicked by her.

The bell rang and we were at each other immediately, she had me by the hair, punching me in the face. I kicked her.

She stumbled back and I speared at her, knocking her to the ground. I wrapped my legs around her abdomen, holding her arms in an arm lock, and squeezed.

She began kicking and squirming but she couldn't get free, I could hear the announcers talking about it.

"Whoa that's got to be a new move by Madison!"

"More like a signature move, JBL. She has Paige in the most complicated position right now."

I smiled, letting her go so she could gain control again.

Next I knew was Paige body slamming me from the top rope, I collapsed onto the mat dizzy and dazed.

She tried a pinfall, I broke it on 2.

She got me up to my feet and threw me to the ropes, I bounced off them, ran to the other side and ricocheted off them and came back to Paige, getting clotheslined.

My feet flew out from under me and I hit the canvass with my shoulder blades. Pain shot through my back and I felt Paige try to pinfall again. I jumped out weakly on 2 again, laying in the ring in pain.

I felt Paige grip my head, dragging me to my feet. And I staggered, leaning heavily towards her, she started the punching again before she threw me into a corner of the ring.

She kicked me four times before I grabbed her ankle and twisted it, making her scream. I shoved her, ankle still in hand, and let go as she hit the mat.

I stared at her tiredly, then scrambled forward and tried a pinfall.

On two she broke it.

I sat up, and growled, slamming my fist into the canvass, cursing.

I looked at Paige, then got up, getting her up on her feet and picked her up, holding her sideways. I threw her up and slammed her down into the mat, falling onto my ass by the momentum.

I crawled to the rope and pulled myself up, staring at Paige again. I seriously wanted to win, but I couldn't. Then I remembered Jon telling me to live in the moment, don't think.

I sighed, regaining some of my strength.

That didn't last.

I was hit from behind, in the head, and I fell my chin hitting the mat, jarring my sight and made me bite my tongue, giving me an instant headache.

I sat up on my knees and stuck my tongue out, touching it, a thin layer of blood coated my three fingertips. I stood up and heard Paige spearing at me. I spun around, immediately regretting it, and kicked her before I went to the rope and gripped my head as I staggered, swaying.

The ring spun around me and I couldn't see straight, everything blurred into streaked blobs. I fell a bit, the rope saving me from collapsing totally.

"Oh man, guys, I think Madison is done for, she can't keep it up."

"She can't keep herself up."

I staggered into the middle of the ring and just collapsed right then and there, the world turning slowly black as darkness crept from my peripheral vision.

The feeling of Paige slowly drifting away.

All sounds unheard as my hearing dampen.

Last thing I saw was paramedics rushing out from backstage from the little tunnel vision I had then . . .

It went black.

~~~~~~

Thank you ShockwaveFangirl for helping come up with Parker's signature move, even though it was a total accident. I hope y'all like it and sorry for being so short!