Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Love

Jon's P.O.V

I sat in a cell, staring at the wall, thinking of a way to tell Parker I loved her. How can I tell her?

Harvey looked at me from his desk. "Run up to her, embrace her, kiss her and spill your guts on how you feel about her."

I looked up at him confusedly. He chuckled. "You were talking out loud, Jon, don't worry, she probably feels the same way. How long have you loved her?"

"From the first time she turned around. She had gotten backstage, yelling for her friend. It was after my match with Bray, her back was to me . . ." I trailed off, going back to that night.

~~~~

"- Get your stupid ass out before we both get thrown out by security! Or I'll frickin leave you and kill you when I see you."

I had stopped in my tracks, scrunching my face up in a confused look. I chuckled, and found a girl stomping her foot, she tensed noticeably. "What are you doing back here? No one is aloud back here but WWE members."

She winced, not willing to turn around  to face me. "Uhh looking for my dumb-ass friend who dragged me back here, well she ran back here and I followed but either way my dumb-ass friend is somewhere back here and soo yeah. Please don't call security . . ." she shrugged. "On me anyway."

I laughed. "I won't call security," she sighed in relief, "now why don't you turn around so we can introduce each other, and also its rude to talk to someone with your back turned."

She sighed and slowly turned around to face me, hesitantly looking up from the floor, I stopped breathing at the sight of her. 'Oh god . . .'

She blinked, shaking her head.

The girl was five feet seven, her body was perfectly shaped. Her hair was this really dark brown, and long, wavey too. Her eyes were blue. Set in a face so innocent it was almost too cute.

I smiled at her.

"Uh, hi." She said waving slightly, awkwardly.

My smile grew. "I'm guessing you know me by your reaction."

She nodded. "Yeah, who wouldn't? Wait . . . yeah who wouldn't? Just to let you know you're awesome."

I laughed, she was cute when nervous. "Thanks . . ." I trailed off, waiting for her to tell me her name, holding one of my wrapped hands out for a handshake.

She cautiously took my hand and shook it weakly, she was too nervous to give an effort. "Astrid, Astrid Callyx, nice to meet you Jonathan."

I was a little taken aback that she knew my real name, but continued to smile, if it was possible it glowed this time.