Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Cupid You're Such A Dick

Parker's P.O.V

When Jon let go of me, breaking the kiss I gasped, getting some air back in my empty lungs, hearing whistles. Jon set me down and I turned towards my new truck to find Colby sitting in the driver's seat while Joe stood, leaning against the front, his large muscular arms folded across his chest.

I blushed, looking down at the tires of my new vehicle. "Hi guys."

"Way to go, Jon." Colby congratulated, smirking at me. "Say, Astrid, from 1-10, 10 being the best, how was it?"

My face heated up even more. Jon noticed and glared at Colby. "Col!"

"Nine." I admitted.

"-don't pressure her yo-!" Jon stopped and looked at me, wide eyed. "N-n-nine?" He stuttered.

I nodded. "Nine."

A stupid grin formed on his face. "Mine was a ten."

I shoved him. "Yeah right! That was my first kiss it could not be a ten!"

He stared at me, eyes typically bulging out of his head, I took a step back, that insane look freaked my out. "That was you're first kiss!"

I nodded. "Can you stop giving me the bug eyes? Their freaking me out."

He fixed his face and stared at me. "You're great on the lips, they tasted great too."

My face grew even hotter. "Nice to know."

The men laughed at me.

I turned to Jon. "Thank you for the truck . . . and that kiss."

He beamed. "My pleasure." He looked at Colby and Joe. "Can you give us a moment?"

They smiled and nodded, Colby jumped out of my seat and slammed the door shut and walked off with Joe, leaving me alone with Jon.

"Parker that was an accident, I wasn't thinking sorry I stole your first kiss."

I scoffed. "Dear god, Jon I'd rather it'd be you then anyone else, and no need to apologize I'm fine with it."

He looked a little relieved by that. "Parker can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

He hesitated, looking uncertain about this. "Um, will you stay the night?" He finally said, but I could tell that wasn't his question but smiled at him excitedly.

"I'd love too, Jonny." I made a face at my own words. 'Jonny? What the hell Parker, where did that come from?'

Jonathan laughed at me. "Its fine, PJ, I don't mind that."

I sighed. "Thank God, I had no idea where that came from by the way."

He chuckled, grabbing my shoulders he ushered me towards the truck. "Now, I talked to Vince, Paul and Stephanie, they want to meet you today, so you better get your ass up there and talk to them, I'll go with you if you want."

"Please?" I asked, feeling my heart begin to race, nervous.

He smiled. "Of course honey."

He helped me climb up into my vehicle and gave me the keys before he ran over to the passenger side and opened the door, sitting in the passenger seat, buckling up and smiling at me. "You look scared."