Chapter Three

I hummed the tune to Amnesia white I put away the clothes Ashton had just bought me, as he was lying down on my bed scrolling through his phone.

"Thank you." I sighed.

"You've already said that like, fifty times." He giggled.

I shut the drawer of the dresser and sat with him on the bed, and he sat up.

"Yeah, but those were expensive."

"You barely got anything because you felt bad! You spent like, 100 bucks." He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, but-"

"Shut up." He laughed, and then flipped himself on top of me, making me fall back.

"Ashton!" I groaned. "Get off, you weigh like a million pounds!"

"It's all muscle!" He said in a raspy tone.

I pushed him off and he rolled off of the bed, causing me to laugh so hard that I fell off too.

"What is going on in here?" Lauren said, walking in.

"Your brother is an oaf." I laughed.

"You think I don't know that? Ashton, Michael is at the door for you." She said, then walked out of the room.

"Be right back." He said, then tickled me as he walked out of the room.

"Stop." I groaned.

I seriously hated being tickled, he just did it to annoy me.

From my room I could see the front door a bit, so I peered around the corner and saw Michael rubbing his eyes.

"Please, Ashton, please do this for me." I heard him say.

"Alright. Let me get my keys." Ashton said, walking to me because his keys were on my nightstand.

"What is wrong with him?"

"It doesn't matter. It'll be fine." Ashton sighed. "I'll be back later."

Michael looked at me as they went out of the door, and I smiled at him. But he only frowned, his eyebrows turning into a saddening formation.

I shook my head, and sat on the bed. I sighed, something must have really screwed him up. I feel guilty, for not being there for him. Maybe I should call him...

I picked up my phone, peering at Michael's contact, then locking it. I decided to just nap, since there was nothing else to do and I was pretty tired.

---

I woke up to my phone ringing, and I groggily wiped my eyes. Matthew was calling. I perked up, and answered.

"Hey, Matt." I said.

"Hey! I was wondering if you were doing anything in about fifteen minutes, I just picked up like an entire bag of warheads and I thought it would be funny to make a video of it." He said.

"Oh, sure." I laughed. "Where at?"

"Eh, I'll come to you and we can just film there?" He asked.

"Sure, I'll just get ready real quick and see you then."

"Okay, I'll be there soon. See ya." He said, and I hung up.

I walked to the bathroom and fixed my makeup, wiping off most of it and fixing my mascara smudges. I fixed my hair and changed into a 5sos shirt... That kind of had Michael's face all over it. All is good. All is well.

Matt knocked on the door, and Anne answered it before I could get there.

"Matthew! Hey!" She smiled.