Chapter Four

"Eli! Stop cheating!" Ashton yelled.

Ashton and I were playing some good ole Call Of Duty, and I was surprisingly beating him.

"I'm not cheating!" I yelled back.

"Don't lie!"

I rolled my eyes, as I turned around and killed all the aliens around me- we were playing infected and I was the last one alive.

"I'm reporting you!" He yelled.

"Shut up!" I laughed.

Finally Ashton killed me, and I turned off the tv.

"What? Are you giving up?" Ashton said, walking into my room.

"Totally. No, I was actually wanting to check my video." I said, bringing my laptop out.

"Checking on that Ali ship, eh?" He laughed, sitting down on my bed next to me.

"You're stupid." I sighed, and rested my head on his shoulder while my laptop turned on.

"You're silly." He giggled.

I sat back up and typed in YouTube, going to my newest video with Matt.

1,237,078 views.

"Holy buffalo!" I screamed.

"I may have tweeted it out... And maybe Luke did too... And Calum.... And Michael."

"I had this on monetize... How much money does that get me?"

"Not a lot. YouTube money isn't too much until you keep getting views. It's hard to understand." He shrugged.

"I love how Eli is living with ash"
"I don't. They're probably doing the do."

I laughed, then replied.

"Actually, we each have different rooms- and surprise! Ashton's mom, sister, and brother live here too. We're just friends and even if we weren't, the 'do' is being saved until marriage so I don't have a long lost baby daddy."

Ashton laughed, and closed my laptop.

"Ashton." I groaned, opening it back, but he closed it, and put it on the nightstand.

"Let's nap." He sighed, lying his head in my lap.

"You're weird." I said, playing with his hair.

"That's okay." He laughed.

"What am I doing with my life." I sighed.

"Living with me, your idol."

"Being a nuisance and not paying rent aswell." I said.

"You're not a nuisance. If you weren't here my break would be boring." He sighed.

"Thanks." I sighed, and I laid my head on his chest.

---

I woke up to Ashton's arms trapping me again- we had fallen asleep on each other. I laughed at his sleeping face, then picked my phone up. 8:23 AM. We had slept through the night, and I shook my head.