Chapter Twelve

"This was the biggest mistake of my life." I laughed.

Matt and I were currently doing a truth or dare challenge, where we both wrote down and took suggestions from people and did truth or dares- and if you skipped on a truth or dare, you have to do something else to make up for it.

"Dare, eat a raw egg." Matt read.

"I'm not doing that. You can die from that!"

"Wuss. Okay, so you skip?" He asked.

"I'm not eating a baby chicken in an egg, so no." I laughed.

"Okay, so you have to... Call Calum and tell him..." Matt said, and busted out laughing. "Tell him your pregnant."

"That's not even possible!" I laughed.

"Do it!" He said.

I rang Calum's number, and he picked up quickly.

"Hey, Calum. I have an issue." I said, faking a stressed out voice.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Okay, so like... I think I'm pregnant. But it's not even possible because I've never done any of the things that get you pregnant..." I sighed.

"Uhhh... Shouldn't you call Michael about this?"

"Well, listen, I don't want to stress him out but like... I used a men's restroom once and there was weird things on the seat... Do you think I can get pregnant from that?" I asked, and Matt busted out laughing.

"Jesus, Eli, stop screwing with me!" Calum laughed.

"Sorry!" I laughed.

"Bye, jerk."

"Bye boo." I joked, and we laughed until we cried a little bit.

"It wasn't even that funny!" Matt said, calming down.

"Okay, okay. Your turn." I said, picking a paper out of the bowl. "It's truth."

"Lay it on me." He said, and I put the paper on his head.

"I lied it on you. Okay, it says have you cried recently and what about."

"Besides us just now? Uh... I think I cried last night because you cried."

"Aw." I cooed, hugging him.

"I mean, I almost cut my leg off, I was in a lot of pain but I cried, LIKE A MAN." He said, in a tough voice.

"Okay, I don't know how much longer I can stand this idiot. Let me know in the comments if we should play this again or suggest some new challenges for us to do. See you next time, bye!" I said, and turned the camera off.

"Can I edit this one?" He asked.

"Sure, I wanna nap." I sighed, plopping on my bed.

Matt took the SD card from the camera and started editing on my laptop, and when he reached for the cord, he accidentally touched my booty. My glorious, booty.

"WHO DARES TOUCH MY GLUTES?!" I yelled.

"Oops." He said, and then poked my butt.

"You're a dead man." I said, and chased him around the house until he tripped over the kitchen chair.

"OW." He yelled.

"Are you okay?" I laughed.

"No." He said, and then tripped me and pulled me down with him.

"Stop! Let go!" I said, hardly breathing from laughing and the fact Matt locked his arms around me, then stood up and carried me around the house with my feet dragging the floor.