Chapter 4

Toby's POV

Masky walk out of my room. "ok now to get ready, I hope we see someone." I giggle and get ready. I was done but my voices started again. "Where are you going" I smile "out to kill now leave. I don't want to talk to you right now" The voice laughs

"I am sorry I can't leave. I'm a part of you and we were having a nice conversation. Before that Masky walked in." It continues to laugh I blush.

"why are you a part of me and don't talk about masky like that"

"Oh I'm making you angry"

I stated to twitch more for some reason. "In mater of fact you are so zip it" I pulled my mouth guard and goggles on.

"Oh and if I don't you can't do anything nor your little Masky."

I hear a knock on my door I jumped "Wh-who is it" I say in a quiet voice "It's Masky are you ready to go." I walk to the door opening it.

"Y-yes where are we g-going if you do-don't mind me asking."

He grabs my hand. "To the woods of course."

I felt my face become a little heated.

"You ok Toby?"

I froze up at his words. "um-I yeah I a-am fine c-can we ju-just get going" Masky sighed.

"ok we go." He pulled me downstairs and out the door then deep into the woods. He sat behind a bush as I follow him.

"Why are we in the bushes?" I asked in a confused tone of voice.

"So people don't see us." i nod and looked around my surroundings.

"come let us go deeper into the woods." I nod and follow him.

"There you go Toby." he points to couple sitting on a small blue blanket.

"So like do I just run in there or throw my hatchets." Masky giggles it sounded to adorable.

"whatever you want to do as long as they don't get away." I nod in response

I hid my hatchets behind my back and walked up to them. "um sorry to b-bother you but do you know the wh-y back to the t-town." I ask well twitching as usual the man spoke up.

"Oh just go straight and take a left that way." he points behind me

I smile. "thank you by the way I hear there's a nice place....in hell for you guys." Really me that's the best you could come up with I thought to myself. They look at me confusion in their eyes.

Just then I threw one of my hatchets at the girl hitting her in the arm as she let out a scram of pain. The man tried to grab me but I dug my hatchet into his leg making him fall to ground holding his leg. I pulled my hatchet out from his leg. "night night" i whisper then threw the hatchet into his head cracking the skull ending his life for good. I turned back to the girl she was trying to pull my hatchet out of her arm. I laughed at her failure. "Your to weak sweetheart" she looked up at me fear in her eyes. "why are you doing this" She said as tears escape her eyes the tears going down her cheeks. I smirked underneath my mouth guard. "I can and I like watching you suffer" I laugh and pulled my hatchet out of her arm without a problem. She bolts away I threw my hatchet hitting her in the back of the head. Her blonde hair absorbing the blood. She then fell to the ground Masky then run up to me."great job Toby." He walks over to the girl's lifeless body pulling out the hatchet and gave it to me. I put my hatchets back on my belt. "So tell me h-how I did I do one out of ten" he laughs "I say a nine" I laugh slightly. "ok so should we get going or what." He nods and starts to run. Why is he running I thought to myself I sigh and  started to run after him.

Masky was sitting on a rock next to the front door of the house. "what took you so long" he said with a smirk then dusked himself off. "One I didn't know we were running and two you run like the wind." He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Yep anyways you should get cleaned up you're covered in blood." I look down he was right. "fine" I respond and open the door them run upstairs to my bed room.

--------
Hope you enjoy the new chapter I hope this makes up for the short one XD

Anyways
Vote,share,comment I read all my comments and sometimes respond and go check out my other books