End "Chapter"

TicciMask
Fun facts about the story, how it was made, ideas that weren't used, etc:

Author facts:
The song "medicine" by Hollywood Undead inspired me to make this book. Hints the name "You are my medicine."

I felt like the book was being dragged on by stupid chapters.

Around making the end of the story I grown a distaste for everything to do with it. I focused my love on Charisk.
I no longer had no drop of motivation for this story. The ideas were so plain/cliché and some didn't even make any sense. When ever I read a chapter I wondered what the hell was going through my head, why did I add that, and how it's not important.

I came up with most of the ideas when I walked home from school. I would even talk to myself about the book... a lot. I still do that with every fanfic.

I always wrote late at night usually around 3am. My mind is always full of creativity late at night.

When people voted on this story I always said out loud "No don't vote on this garbage, go and read a better fanfiction."

Writing facts:

I rewrote the book because of my older sibling.

I actually wanted to make two books but I didn't.

I thought about discontinuing the book but I didn't want people to be sad/disappointed.

I listened to songs by Hollywood Undead when ever I wrote a chapter.

Most of the time each chapter depended on my mood.

I try to be funny in my writing but I'm not the best.

When there was a spelling error or the wrong word in a sentence. It was either autocorrect, me typing too fast, but most of the time it was my cat rubbing on the side of my phone. Which made the phone move causing my fingers to click different keys.

The seen where Hoodie talks about Masky "pass" to Toby. It sounded better when I was walking home but I didn't write it down right away.

Story Detail/Idea facts:

The person that took Masky's pills was never directly stated but I have given enough details so people can find out who it was. (Also it's important to the story)

When I was on Google images and I found a cute picture of Hoodie and that's how I got the idea for Hoodie to ship Masky and Toby.

The seen where Toby realizes he's the reason his family went to shit. I got that idea from stories and moves where the character's life flashes before their eyes.

Another seen where Nurse Ann kisses Masky and how he was cornered. I got that idea from the Creepypasta "Something terrible happened while I was immobilized." Look it up its cool (in my opinion.) Don't ask how I got the idea it just came to my mind.

The ending of the story might be confusing for some but if you read it over enough. You'll probably get it. ;)

Ideas That weren't Used:

Someone was going to break the 4th wall but I saved that idea for Charisk.

This mission Masky and Toby go on in chapter 32 was actually going to be before Masky and Toby "got back together" and Toby and Masky would be arguing as Toby killed the girls.

Hoodie was actually going to die by protecting Toby but I decided not to because what basically already happened with Masky and Toby.

Eyeless Jack was supposed to be the one who talked to Toby after Nurse Ann kissed Masky but I changed it to Hoodie.

Ben was actually going to help Masky but I forgot about that idea.

The rake was going to attack Toby but I had him get shot instead.

Planning:

The planing of the story has many random notes. Here's an example: "Slender man: (still I don't get a flying fuck about him. This isn't even a note. XD) he's the boss" and shit like that.
I have many others but this is my favorite

I kind of just jumped into everything without thinking because I was so excited.

A little bit of the characters planning/what their roles were:

Hoodie (ships Masky and Toby together, tells Toby about Masky problems, medical records and all that shit) (takes EJ's role)

Eyeless Jack (helps Toby when nurse Ann kissed masky) (didn't happen) hoodie did

Jeff (still getting used to the whole Toby x Masky thing going on. Likes the Benny)

Ben (he was the first to know that Toby has a crush on masky)✔️ (Ben supports the relationship between Masky and Toby <3)

Nurse Ann (kisses Tim when Toby is unconscious and he wakes up at that moment and crys and runs off of the room)

-
So peeps those are some of the things I changed, how I planned this story, and just some information. I really hope y'all enjoyed this story I had fun making this (in the beginning) and seeing that you peeps actually enjoy my work.

Honestly I through my stories wouldn't get this many votes or positive reviews in general, I doubted myself for the beginning but after seeing how many of you peeps enjoy this story I called "trash." It really helped me feel better about my writing. I know my stories are not as beautiful as most writers out there in the world, but I'm just happened to be one in general.

If you peeps have any questions or requests for other ships/stories, don't be shy to ask. Maybe another creepypasta or whatever. I was thinking of writing a creek book for all you South Park fans out there or a Ben x Jeff for all of you. However I'll take suggestions or ideas.

If you like UnderTale and enjoy the ship Charisk then go check that out. I'm very active there. (Honestly there's not a lot for romance. It's more mystery then anything)

As always have a wonderful life. Thank you for everything.