Chapter 19

Masky's POV

"You guys ready to go" Brian ask well looking into the room. I nodded as well as Toby "ok then" he said then left. "Come on babe" I said Toby blushed a light shade of red and placed his hatchets in the belt. We walked downstairs "just remember love birds. Don't let your love get in the way of the mission."  Toby looked at me not showing any emotion. He looked back at Hoodie and nodded as I did the same. "good now lets go."

I was surprised that Toby wasn't talking or doing anything childish. He was emotionless he actually looked focused I can't explain it. "Ok just up here." Brian snapped me out of my thoughts. A small light brown house could be  seen in the distance. It had a small backyard with some toys scattered about. "Just the man and child ok." Brian remind us "got it Hoodie." Toby said as he held his hatchets in his hands. As I could tell he was smiling underneath his mouth guard.

We enter the house through the back door. There was no one on the living room nor the kitchen. Brian pulled out his gun. "I'll go upstairs Tim you stay here. Toby go down into the basement." What there a basement in this small house. Toby left without a word leaving me and Brian. "The kid actually taking this seriously" Brain spoke.

"Yeah it's kinda scary." Brian giggle at my words

"Yep it was quick tho. I feel like it's something else"

"Like what" I asked turning to face him.

"I don't know. Lets just get this over with" with that Brian ran upstairs. Leaving me all alone sighing I looked around.

I heard people running about doors opening and closing. Looking out the window to make sure no one would enter. A gun when off but it wasn't a pistol it sounds like a SHOTGUN. Turning my head to find out where exactly the shot came from. Toby came running into the room doing a front flip over the couch landing on his feet. His hatchets were covered in blood and a little on his clothes. "The kid's dead but we got a pissed off father." With those words a man came into the room shotguns in hand. Brian ran down the stairs shooting at the man but he dodged it."Bail," Brain yelled as us.

We ran out into the backyard the man shooting at us. Hearing a shot then I fell to the ground "fuck" I said. Trying to get up but my leg won't let me. I looked at the man a grin on his face. "This is for killing my little boy" he said tears in his eyes. Next the sound of the gun went off as I closed my eyes waiting for the impact.

------
Hope you enjoy.
Next chapter is going to be fun to write.
By the way I'm editing the book as well. Yep going all the way back to chapter one. I'm probably going to be thinking/saying.
"This is really what I fucking wrote. It's horrible ew"
It's like me looking at my old artwork.