Chapter 29

Okay peeps so I'm back from my small vacation and plus I've been writing stories with a friend. Another reason is I don't really know what to write anymore, for this book. I want to try to write some different stories too but y'all probably know how difficult its to come up with an idea. I know some of you wouldn't mind this and others will be a bit pissed but none of that will affect me. Anyways to the story.
--------

Masky's POV

I walked down the cold hallway, no going anywhere just wondering. Maybe I'll run into Jane and Jeff having a small knife fight, like yesterday. I thought to myself, I continue to walk, passing a few people/monsters. I pass by Hoodie sitting outside the proxy's room with his head down but I decide to let him, have his space. I walk till I met up with the wooden stairwell. Just to entertain myself I slide down the railing, I was like a child. Sighing I looked around the empty living room, usually Ben would be playing video game, Jeff would be chatting with him, EJ would just be around and Sally was playing with smile dog but not today. They were probably out in the town spilling blood. Reaching into my jacket pocket and pulled out the light orange bottle containing a few small white pills. I twisted the cap and pop a few pill into my mouth, swallowing them without water. I was used to doing this often, so it was easy. I walk upstairs, there was probably not many people around and I wasn't to surprised. Here people have their groups or person they always hang out with, like I have Hoodie and Toby, Jeff has Ben, The Puppeteer has Zero, Bloody Painter has Judge Angels the list goes on and on. I passed by Hoodie but stop I turn to look at the hooded man. "Hey hoodz you okay." I ask but don't get a response, not even a sign he was even listening to me. I sit next to him "hoodz"

"Yeah" Hoodie response

"You okay man, you're just sitting here looking all depressed."

"You can't hear him or something."

"What do you mean."

"Just stay quiet for a few minutes. He'll start up again."

We sat there for a good four to six minutes till I heard Toby's voice come from the room. It was hard to heard what he was saying since it was like he was whispering. All I could make out was he had it coming, I just lost control, you don't have any power over me. I know Toby talk to himself or his voices but usually he did it late at night, when everything is catching some Zs. Hoodie and I sat there listening to the boy.