Chapter 8

Before you start reading I just wanted to thank you all of you for reading my book and voting. Plus commenting I really thought no one would ever read the books I write. It really means a lot to me and for that here is a long chapter.
Again thank you!
-----------------------------
Toby's POV

"Toby I'll be fine this is all in your head none of this is real they're not real." I smile "is he ok Masky" I look over at the door to see Hoodie. My face started to heat up "He's ok Hoodie don't worried" Masky response well still moving his hand threw my hair . Hoodie look down at me "well I will leave you two alone" he waves and walks away. "That must have been embarrassing for you' I nod "Well you want to go downstairs and eat some breakfast." I sit up "um n-no I all re-ready ate." "
Well I still want you to come downstairs' he picks me up bride style and walks me downstairs and sets me on the couch next to Ben. Masky then walks into the kitchen. "oh hey Toby" Ben says as he paused his game. "Hey Ben" i sit up right.

"you got a boyfriend now" he smirks I felt my face become warm.

"n-no I don't...I wi-wish"

He giggles "I guess you like Masky"

i felt my face heat up more. "um y-yes"

he smiles "well hope he feels the same way"

Masky walks in "what you guys talking about" Ben laughs "nothing Masky" he sings as he runs upstairs. "well that was weird" Masky spoke in a almost confused tone. "Yep" I respond as he sits next to me.

"what do you want to do Hoodie is going on a mission and I got nothing better to do"

I shake my head no he sighs "Tell him tell him tell him" my voices chanted. "no I won't" I whispered to myself trying to get them to shut up.

Masky looks at me "you ok Toby"

I shake my head no.

"voices again"

'Y-yeah"

"well what are they saying"

I felt my face heat up a bit.  "Kill him kill him he never liked you" They continue there chanting.

"Hey Toby I am going to get something for your arm be right back" he walks upstairs leaving me alone.

I completely forgot about my arm it was still bleeding. "Come on it in not that hard" I growled "can't you j-just be quiet for t-hree seconds" Masky walks back into the living room with some medical supplies in his hand and sits next to me.

After my arm was fixed up. Masky puts down the medical supplies and sighs. "umm m-masky I going to g-go" he looks at me "are you sure your ok" I nod getting up and walk to my bedroom closing the door behind me. Laying down on my bed and soon I fell asleep.

Masky's POV

I watched as Toby walk upstairs I sigh well now I am bored I turn on the TV to the news. Two families were kill last night. "Probably Jeff' I laugh slightly and continue to watching.

Hoodie opened the door "oh my zalgo thank you you're back" I run up to him and hug him. "um ok then so how was it alone with Toby" i let go of him "it was ok some problems"

'Where is Toby by the way' he pulls out his camera

'in his room I think'

he nods 'well I am going to put my equipment away'

I nod and he walks upstairs and I follow I look at Toby's door and smile I just picture him sleeping in a cute little ball. "Hey earth to Tim" Hoodie ways his hand in front of my face. I snap back into reality.

"oh sorry Brian" I scratch the back of my head.

"if you want to talk to him go to him' he laughs I blush.

"I d-don't know" After I  respond he knocks on Toby's room and runs into are room closing and locking it in the process. I just stared at Hoodie's and my room on till I hear footsteps from Toby's room. Fuck

Toby's POV

I heard a knock on my door I sigh and get up from my bed. Walking and opening my door. I saw masky "oh h-hey" I rubbed my eyes "hey Toby what you doing" he asked nervously.

"I was j-just taking a s-small nap"

"Oh I didn't mean to wake you up" he scratches the back of his head.

"n-no its fine" I respond quietly.

I walk over to my bed and sit down Masky walks in closing the door behind him and sits very closes to me. I blushed and turned my head the other way. "so di-d you need a-anything" he laughs I was confused. "I just wanted to talk" I smile "what do you wa-want to talk ab-about"

We talked about some random stuff. Till everything quiet "Hey Toby" Masky broke the silence I turn to face him. "Yeah" he looks down at his feet. "Do you want to maybe go out somewhere" I blush "sure go-t nothing b-better to do" he giggles so cute. "well ok then I will be back in a minute" He waves and walks out I pull on my regular clothes putting my goggles on my head and walked downstairs waiting for Masky.

Masky POV (I know it short)

I walked out of Toby's room and into mine. Hoodie sat on his bed reading a book. "so how was it" he giggles "I hate you sometimes" he giggles turned into laughter.

I rolled my eyes and pulled on my jacket. "Well I am going out with Toby. We'll back later."

He stops laughing "have fun but not to much fun"

My face became warmer "oh be quiet"

I walked downstairs and saw Toby sitting on the floor "hey Toby' he turns to me "oh hey Masky" I helped him off the floor and we started to walk to town. "oh Toby take of your mouth guard and goggles" He removes his gear "Well you better take of the mask then" he smirks.

Toby's POV 

Masky pulled off his mask letting his dark brown almost black hair fall down. He moves his hair out of his face. He was so hot everything about him his blue eyes, cheeks, lips everything. I just stare at him he turns to look at me a light pink going across his face.

"Your cute"why the fuck did I say that. The pink turned to dark shade of red. "Thanks...so you can't call me Masky in public because you know fan girls" I laugh at his words.

"so what i-s your r-real name then"

He sighs "its Timothy but call me Tim"

Even his name was adorable. "ok th-en Tim where are we going exactly" I purred.

-----------------

Ok peeps hope you enjoyed the long chapter. I worked very hard on it and I don't have that poem to memorize anymore. Yep I presented it in front of the class and embarrassed myself. I did memorize the poem but i am a very shy and I hate public speaking a lot I felt like I was going to DIE.

Basically this is what happened. I stuttered a lot, my voice went from high to low at random points, I couldn't ever think straight. Yep one kid even laugh which, made he feel ten times worse.

And still THANK YOU ALL  SO MUCH!!!