Chapter 31

Before I start I just want to say I'm thinking about rewriting the smut seen because in my opinion, it's horrible. I've been practicing writing smut between 2 male, plus a female and a male. So yeah, of course I have to write it in one sitting because if a new person comes along and reads it, it's just going to look weird with to different things going on. Okay that's enough with me, now to the story.
-------

Masky's POV

I just sat on my bed staring at the wall my mind completely blank, my trance was broken when I hear shifting of a bed. I turn my head where the noise came from, and of course it was Toby's twitching, I smile and let out a small chuckle.

"Why you laughing"

I jump at the voice and accidentally fell off the bed, I immediately turn to the window and Hoodie was sitting on the roof, looking in through the glass, also he was laughing his ass off but his mask was also off which was even more surprising.

"What the hell man." I said quietly not to wake up the twitching boy.

"Bro just let me in the room." He said and then gave an innocent smile.

"I think you should just say out there."

"Please, I don't want to die out here" he gave a puppy dog face.

I roll my eyes and get off the wooden floor, then open the window so the little puppy child could get in. Hoodie just sat there for a second staring at me.

"Well you coming in or what." I asked

A devilish grin made it's why to his face, then without warning he attacks me to the ground. My back hits the hard wooden floor, which knocked the air out off me. A small scream came from the corner of the room, which was probably Toby. Hoodie was just laughing hysterically, he then roll off of me and held his stomach from laughing so much, tears even start to go down his cheeks. I just smile and soon join him in his laughing fit, I even heard a few chuckles from Toby in the background.

"Oh god ev-everything hurts" Hoodie laughs out

"That's what you get." I punch his arm playfully

"You guys are adorable" Toby said which lead to me and Hoodie both blushing.

After about a few more minutes of laughing we all soon clam down. Hoodie was laying on the floor reading a novel, Toby was throwing one of his hatchet in the air then catching went it fell down, as for me I was looking at the ceiling my mind blank once more. We're all together in the same room, I thought to myself.

------
Just a cute little chapter, anyways I know there's hasn't been a lot of actually TicciMask going on but don't worry, I'll add some soon. Also another thing apparently there's this thing going around about 4chan hacking Wattpad, I don't really believe it but you never know. So if any inappropriate chapters are posted, that's not me peeps, if this does happen I'll make sure to delete the chapters and then let you peeps know what happened.