Chapter 27

I'm not going to lie but I'm running out of ideas for the book so, I would appreciate if some of you peeps could give me an idea. It doesn't have to be huge, even something small can help to spark some inspiration into my mind. So please if you have any idea comment or message me. With that being said to the story.
---------

Toby's POV

I felt to arms wrap around my waist, stopping me on my track. I turn and look up at Masky but quickly look back down, not wanting him to see my tears. I just stare not knowing what to say, my mind was racing with options hug him, run away, don't move, say something. Thoughts crowed my head, I couldn't designed on what to do.

"Don't cry" Masky soft voice spoke.

I felt safe in his arms nothing could hurt me, well nothing that can physically walking/move, something that's alive. Tears continue to go down my cheeks, I buried my face into Masky's jacket.

"It ok" Masky spoke once more while he lightly moves his hand through my chocolate brown hair.

"I'm sorry" I whisper

"Don't be it's not your fault"

I pulled away and smile at him "I know" I quietly whisper, I don't think he hear me tho. "It's you fault and you know it." My voice spoke I sigh

"I'll see y-you soon."

"Are you sure you're okay" Masky asks

"I'm okay" I kiss him on the cheek and then run off.

I enter the proxy's room and sit on my bed, no one was in the room so I could talk freely. "What's your deal" I said try to get the voices to respond.

"You know he joking"

"He's not joking, you just like to make a huge deal out of things."

"You sure about that"

"Yes"

It chuckles "I believe I was right once before for"

"Yeah once but I didn't know Masky then"

"I got you to live, I could have never said anything and you would be in jail, or worst a mental hospital."

"Yeah thanks for helping me get away from the police, that ONE time." I roll my eyes "every other time I helped myself in those situations"

-----
Okay peeps that was chapter 27 hope you enjoyed. If you read or listened to Toby's story you know what I'm talking about.