Chapter 12

I have a question for you peeps. What if I attempted to make a lemon I never made one before but I have read a lot of them. I've been thinking about this so tell me what you peeps think ok, to the story.
---------------------

Toby's POV

"Wha-t is thei-r to talk about" I asked Hoodie sighed "I don't know if you know this but Masky well has issues." i tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"What ki-nd of issues' I asked.

"Well he tried to kill himself once before and his medical records aren't the best"

'I....' I couldn't ever speak Masky tried to kill himself but he always looked so happy...most of the time

"He forces a smile...sometimes." Hoodie said

"I r-really didn't k-know what i-s his m-edical records l-like."

"Let's just say he is on a lot of pills."

"Is th-at all"I asked looking down at the floor

"that really it...oh and if there is any problem going on come to me."

I nod and get up and leave the room then back into my room. Masky was sitting on my bed just looking at the floor. "Mask-y" he turns to me. "Oh hey Toby how was your talk with Hoodie"

I sighed and sat down next to him. "It w-was okay" I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Toby are you okay you seem sad."

I faked smiled. "No I'm o-okay"

'Toby I know your lying tell me the truth please."

I felt a tear go down my cheek. I really wanted to tell him but it was a private conversation between me and Hoodie. "S-serious Masky I'm fine and th-e conversation wasn't that i-important"

He looks down at the floor again. I pulled him up to face me. "Masky" I remove his mask and kiss him. I pulled away after a few seconds and looked into his light ocean blue eyes. "The conversation b-between me an-d hoodie isn't going to ch-change anything between us." I lied this was going to change...some things.

"I feel like it's going to"

I sigh "now don't y-you get all sad on m-me" I smile trying to cheer him up but it didn't seem to work.

"if you say so" he said in a quiet and sad tone of voice.

--------------------
We went from a nice happy chapter to a just depressing chapter I feel bad now. Anyways so please answer my question that I put at the top about the lemon. I can't ever write that word without thinking dirty thoughts.