Chapter 30

I feel like this book needs to end soon.
-----

Toby's POV

"I could make your lift a living hell." The voice peractlly yelled

"You have no power over me." I said as I sat up.

"Is that a challenge little boy."

"What are you now a creepy old man."

The voice didn't respond I was left with my thoughts and the silence of the room. I let out a small sigh and lay down on the comfort bed.

"Why am I e-even alive." I question myself. I close my eyes and let my thoughts take over my brain.

Lyra always told me that my father wasn't always a alcoholic but she never told me why he started drinking that toxic beverage so much and I'll probably never know. I listen to the peaceful wind from outside that hit against the house and trees. I block the wind out and continue with my thoughts, I know when I was born, he was still happy but after a few years pasted, the toxic drink entered his life. I know for a fact that I caused this, I probably put a lot of stress on my family. They had to spend money on medication and daily visits to the hospital, even homeschooling, just because of my disorders and how I was picked on because of it.

"I destroy everyone's life that I loved. If I wasn't born, Lyra would most likely be alive and not have to feel her bones and flesh all being squished and twisted together, my father wouldn't have been stabbed to death by my own two hands, and my mother wouldn't have see the blood of her husband on her own son and felt the feeling of fire and the burning feeling in her lungs with every breath she took."

3rd person

Masky and Hoodie continue to listen to their fellow partner. Hoodie didn't seem to have much of a problem of listening to the young proxy, almost as if he's heard this a thousand times before. Masky on the other hand was frozen listening to his boyfriend talk in such a way, all the man wanted to do at the moment, was hug the boy but he knew that it would make matters worse. The room soon grow silence once more. The hooded man stood up and began to walk away from the seen. The mask man however just sat on the wooden floor, he let out low breaths but soon calms down. He stands up and walks back a bit slowly, trying his best not to make a single sound. Then began walking normally and opens the wooden door, to his surprise the young proxy was in a small ball on his own bed. Masky smiles a bit and fully enters the room and walks to his nightstand and searches for a pill bottle. He noticed a few bottles were missing but didn't think much of it. The masked man closes the nightstand draw and sits on his bed and stares at the wall. Toby's words play through his mind like a radio playing a person's favorite tune. He just couldn't stop thinking about it, of course he didn't know who or what was responding to the boy's sentences but maybe he didn't need that information.

-----
There you peeps go the usually three pages of writing. I think I did pretty well on the 3rd person point of view. I've been practicing on writing 3rd person because I don't like writing I 24/7. It kinda gets annoying if you think about it, plus I have to switch the point of view to get the other feeling of a different character sometimes. Also one more thing I'm finally done with school so more updates on this book and others. That's all peeps I'm going to sleep now because its four in the morning now.