Chapter 18

Hope you peeps like the new book cover. ---------

Masky POV

Opening my eyes as some sunlight shines through the window. I turn my head slowly to look at Brian's bed and he wasn't there surprisingly as I heard soft breathing. Looking down at Toby who was cuddling up against my chest his neck having a few bit marks from last night I smiled remembering. I trace the bit marks with my index finger as Toby shifted a bit in his sleep. He looked up at me with his chocolate brown eyes haft open as he smile a little.

"m-morning" he said softly

"morning baby" I respond he blushes and sits up as I do the same

"we should probably take a shower" I said with a smile as Toby nods in response. I get out of bed and pick up Toby carrying him to the bathroom.

"You k-know I can walk right" he said well blushing a deep red. I didn't respond and let him stand on his own as I turn on the shower. I walked in as Toby follow me

••••
I pull on my clothes and mask as Toby does the same but, had his goggles on top of his head. Hoodie then walks in and lays in his bed not even looking at us. "um hello Brian" I said but I got responds. Toby walk over to him and poke his arm.Toby then smile

"he is out c-cold" he said try not to laugh.

"Well I don't blame him. He was out all night we should probably leave him alone to sleep" I said as I opened the door and walking into the cold hallway.

Toby nodded in response and followed me out of the room as he closed the door.

"you hungry" I ask

"yeah" I smiled underneath my mask. I grab Toby hand pulling him lightly down the stairs.

"will I see someone's happy" I rolled my eyes and continue down the stairs.

I sat with Brian and Toby talking about some random stuff and how Brian mission when.

"Children" I look over to see slender man

"yes sir"

"I have another mission for you children" he said turning his head to look at all of us.

"What is it" I asked he pulls out a orange folder giving it to Brian. Then teleported away. "Ok we have to kill a man and his child."

"That's it nothing else"

"Yeah"

------
Hope you peeps enjoyed. Yes I write differently now. Sorry if this chapter is boring. I didn't really know what to put but don't worry next chapter will be action packed. I don't know what people call it.