Chapter 15

Toby's POV

"Well this show you I love you." Masky said pulling my face up to him. He kissed me passionately I kissed back. He licked the bottom on my lip asking for a entertain I accepted as he exploded ever inch of my mouth. We had a small battle but of course he won. He moved down to my neck leaving little kisses  I moaned as I felt him smirk against my skin. He began to suck on one part of my neck. "ahh m-Masky" I moaned out loud as he pushed me onto the bed so he was on top of me. He bite my neck I moaned a bit louder then I should have. I then heard knok on the door. Masky got off me and I pulled my shirt up a bit to hide my neck. "Who is I-it" I asked "it's Jeff and Ben with me. Listen I'm trying to sleep here so stop doing what ever your doing. Plus you're distributing me and grossing out Ben" I felt my face heat up. "s-sure n-no pro-problem" I respond I then hear them walk and two doors close. "sorry Toby' Masky said scathing he back of his head. "its o-ok" I smiled I lead back down on the bed and Masky lead next to me. I cuddled into his chest closing my eyes. "good-night love" Masky said "n-night" I whisper then drifting off to sleep.

Masky POV

I felt Toby go limp as he fell asleep. I smiled what got into me I thought to myself looking down at the little sleeping Toby, his hair covering his face as he twitched ever so often. I closed my eyes falling asleep.

--(Masky's  dream)--

I looked around the dim lit room and slowly walked around listening my footsteps echo threw out the room. "hello" a voice whispered out. I stopped in my tracks "is someone there" the voice asked again it sounded very firmer. "Hello" I called out waiting for a answer but got no response. "hello!" I call out again still no answer. I sighed given up and continued to walk I found a chair with a light above it in the middle of the room. I looked at it in confusion and slowly walked up to it. There was something on the chair as I got closer I release it was a camera it looked to be Jay's camera my eyes widen as I picked it up.
[If you don't know Jay is from Marble Hornets one of Masky/Tim's friends]

I looked at every inch of the camera it was Jay's but what was it doing here. It was out of battery figures. I place the camera back down on the chair have no use of it. This must mean something I thought to myself. I then heard a gunshot and felt a sharp pain in my side. I fell to the ground holding my side dripping with blood as the noise echoed with every drop. I slowly turn my head and there in the darkness was Alex.
[Alex was one of Tim/Masky's 'friends']

--(end of dream)--

I shoot up breathing heavily I looked down Toby was gone. My breathing slowed as I calm down slowly get up and walking downstairs. Hoodie was talking with Toby as he ate some waffles. "Masky y-you're  awake" Toby smiled as he spoke. I sat down across from them "Tim are you okay" Hoodie asked I just nod as he sighed getting up and leaving. "ho-w did you s-sleep" Toby asked "fine...I guess" I respond.

-----(question)-----
Okay so do you peeps prefer hardcore lemons or cute lemons. (I'm rewriting it)
Leave a comment. Anyways see you in the next chapter.