2 (#TW)

Eridans POV:

It was about 2:02 p.m when I saw Sollux walking towards me at the park the next day.  He wore a yellow and black striped sweater that I got him for Christmas, and black jeans.
I smiled and stood from the bench.

He walked with a smile on his face.
"Hey cutie." He kissed me softly.

I flushed and giggled, grabbing his hand. "So wwhat did you havve in mind?"

"Well.." He began to swing our arms as we walked down the path. "I only didn't
want to tell you on Pesterchum because it would go through the systems and we would get into trouble.."

"Trouble?" I stopped and looked at him confused. "WWhat do you mean?"

He sighed and walked me over to a park table. He sat down across from me, still holding my hands.
"ED... Run away with me."

"WWha–"
"You hate living with your dad as much as I do with mine. Both of our lives will suck forever if we stay here! My dad doesn't approve of me dating you, and he grounded me from ever seeing you again.. Your family hates me.. I just want to be happy with you!"

"S-Sol, I.. I don't knoww.."

"Don't you love me, Eri?" He held my hands tighter, staring into my eyes.

"O-Of course I do!"

"Wouldn't you do anything just for us to be together, and not let anyone else control us?" He questioned.

"Y-Yeah but-"

"Just please.. Listen.. Tomorrow night.. We leave this place. Just me and you on the road.. We can pack our things and go! I'll take my dads car and pick you up by midnight. You take care of your dad and brother so they don't come chasing after you! It's the only way we can stay together.."

"WWhat do you mean by take care of-" I immediately cut myself off when I saw Sollux pull a pocket knife out.

"To the back of the head.. They won't even feel a thing."

"SOL! I'm not killin my family! I do hate them to pieces but it's still wwrong!"

He sighed and put the pocket knife away. "Fine.. Let'th jutht thtay here and rot.. We can't thee each other anymore after thith.. Other than thchool but that'th not enough..." His lisp showed and he started to tear up.

"S-Sol.. Please don't cry.." I stood and walked over to his side. I sat next to him and hugged him. "WWe'll wwork things out.."

"A-And if we can't? Then what?"

I looked down.

He has a point..
I do wish most of the time that my dad can drop dead..
Is it worth it? Leaving everything to be with my true love??
I love him more than anything.. And I would do anything for him.. We've never fought, only loved each other..

I do even have thoughts of killing my father... Seeing his blood spill..
Beating him with a stick.. Seeing him cry in terror.. I grin most of the time as I imagine it, feeling satisfaction of murdering him.. But those were only thoughts...