12 (#TW)

Somewhere...

The chief of the Police Station walked into the room and made everyone quiet down. He played the security footage of the robbery that took place.

"This is the only footage we could catch, so pay close attention.." He used a laser pointer and pointed it at the top left square, "This is the footage of the outside of the bank where the parking lot is. As you can see over there there is a car. It's too far from the camera to pick up on the license plate, but we can see on the bottom camera that the car drives out to the street as a passenger comes out. The car goes back to the original parking spot."

He pointed at the passenger standing by a building, "Does this character look familiar?" He zoomed in a bit.

"He fits the description of the missing case only a few towns down. Ampora I believe." A female officer stated, and the others nodded.

"Yes, we believe this is him. It fits the description almost perfectly. When he walks towards the bank, we can confirm that this is indeed Eridan Ampora. He bumped into one of the employees at the bank while closing up and if we really zoom in here, we can see him snatch their ID card, which has a barcode to unlock the doors. He walked back to the car and got in. A few hours later and two people come out of the car, wearing masks. Of course, one of them is Ampora but we cannot identify the other-"

"Do you believe that other person could be his boyfriend, from the missing Captor case?"

"We believe so, but there's no evidence of it. For all we know, it could be Ampora's kidnapper forcing him to do these things. We just have no clue. Anyways, the unknown figure somehow covered the cameras with socks." He pulled out a plastic bags with socks in them, "Investigators took them off and tried to get samples, but these were washed. But then, they discovered the ID in a dumpster out back from the bank. It had Ampora's finger prints on it, and if the other had used it, he must have used his shirt our something to hold it because there are no other prints. The cameras inside that captured any footage aren't exactly helpful. It just shows them getting the money, sounding the alarm, and getting out."

"Any lead on where they might've gone?"

The chief put a map on screen. "If Ampora lived here."
He pointed to a red star, "And the bank is here." He pointed to a blue dot, "We believe they're heading to another state. Based on all the possible roads that lead to this direction, we've set out a search for anybody who might have seen Ampora and we got one lead from a man who was operating a gas station a few nights ago. He said Ampora came in to put gas on his car while he was watching the news. Ironically, he was watching news about his missing case. We asked him if he knew anything of another person in the car, or a vehicle but he couldn't remember so we checked the footage at the gas station."

The footage played on screen, "Obviously, we see Eridan Ampora again but this isn't the same car from the bank. Checking this license plate, it belongs the the recently deceased Captor, which is the father of Sollux Captor." 

"So the other person IS Sollux Captor?"

"Most likely, but we can't identify the figure in the car on the passengers side." The chief turned it off. "We're going with the idea that this is in fact both of them, so we need all information we can on the area that they've been in, find out where the other car came from, and see if they have any family or friends that might have helped them."