6 (NSFW)

Eridan's POV

"We should all like... Go out or something? Like to a club or a restaurant? I don't know.. I can't stay all cooped up in here."

"NO." All three of us: Kar, Sol, and I, said in unison.

Dave stared.
"Jeez.. Fuckin' hermits.. Let's have SOME fun at least.."

"Maybe you can take KK out on a 'bro' date and try to win him over." Sollux suggested.

"NO! I'm in a fucking relationship!!" Karkat crossed his arms, glaring at Sollux for suggesting such an idea.

I sat on Sollux's lap, laughing.
"Wwoww, that's a good idea."

"I might just do that." Dave stood up

"No!" Karkat kept protesting, "Never in a trillion years and beyond will I, Karkat Vantas, agree to go on a date with the ironic douch: Dave Strider. There is no way you can make me! Even if you said to pay me with all the money in the world, I wouldn't do it! I'm a loyal guy and I'm not going to do something shady like cheat on my girlfriend with some hot dude who I invited over-"

"So you think I'm hot, huh?" Dave's arm draped over Karkat's shoulder.

His face turned pink; filled with embarrassment. "Fuck no! Well.. Yes.. But no! I didn't mean it like that!"

"Uh huh, suuuuuure KK." Sollux pulled me closer to his body, burying his face against my neck. It ticked and made me squirm a bit.

"Solllll!" I grinned, "That tickles!"

"Sorry, ED. Just wanna cuddle you~" He whispered, kissing my neck softy.

"Ew. No." Karkat walked away to his room; Dave following after him.
Hearing the click of the door, I turned and grabbed Sollux's face, kissing him softly.
He was taken back by it, but eventually kissed back like always.
Making the first move always surprised him, and I just can't put my finger on why.

Sollux pulled away, panting a bit.
"Damn ED.. You're so fucking sexy when you do that.."

"Do Wwhat? I havve no clue wwhat you're talkin' about.." I got up and walked towards the stairs, swaying my hips as I walked away from him. 

I can play this game fairly well~

"Wait!" He stopped me before I could reach the stairs. He snatched onto my wrist and pulled me back against his chest.

I blushed when I felt his hot breath against my neck.
"I don't think you're going anywhere my little prince~"

Damn..

Karkat's POV:

Dave got on his knees in front of me, begging for me to let him take make out on a date.
This fucker just doesn't get it.

"Pleeeeeeeaaaase?"

"I said it before and I'll say it again.
I have a girlfriend, and you're a douche. So NO."

"Come on Karkles~" He stood and got close to my face. "How about all those fun times we had in high school?"

I flushed. "That's the past.."